Forums Off-topic

i need help (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

ok so i like this girl but i dont know if she likes me wut should i do?
please help

Flag Post

Well, you should probably be up front with her, but don’t come on to strong. If you hang out, just tell her you like her and ask if she likes you back. The direct approach is very good because many girls/guys get the feeling that you aren’t ashamed of liking them and they see that you are confident in yourself.

Flag Post

ok tell that you like her not ot strong though… but, if she doesn’t like you back say that you still wanna be friends. (that way you still have a chance and you can still hang out.) (501th post)

Flag Post

Call 911. Someone called 911 for a math problem and besides, the guys there are very friendly.

Or you could ask her if she likes you. Simple and easy.

Flag Post

if she likes you don’t go crazy either.

Flag Post

>Or you could ask her if she likes you

do that, always be upfront with a girl, go tell here.

Flag Post

do both. remember not to lie to. boys tend to do that time from time. don’t go crazy either make sure your prepared to talk to her and do dress all fancy… just normally. hope i help remeber to ask to at least be freinds if she doesn’t like you

Flag Post

Definitely be up front with her, but don’t wait to long to tell her. You never know when some other boy could get to her.

Trust me, I’ve lost more than one girl this way. >.>

Flag Post

me too kirbyviper… don’t wait. be very straightforward.

Flag Post

wow thanks u guys im in Cincinnati at the moment but as soon as i have the chance to hangout with her i will
thanks again to all of you

Flag Post

Im a dirty old man, best leave this convo to the youngin’s :-p

Flag Post

Throw dirt in her face, girls love it dirty!

Flag Post

groans at eggy’s post

Direct approach is def a good idea.

Flag Post

don’t listen to eggy and remeber to be honest.

Flag Post

Listen to her alot, before asking her, people are very self-centered and can talk for ages about themselves. So listen to what she has to say so you know lots about her.

Did she say yes?