Forums Off-topic

"Welcome to our World" - a short video by me...

19 posts

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJC9viVEJwY

I made this martial arts video for part of my IT coursework with some mates and would greatly appreciate it if anyone who has a sec could watch/comment/rate it ^_^

I’d just like to know what people think :D and if there’s anyone you know who would like it – please give them a link from me :P I’m trying to spread it a bit…

Just so you know, I’m the one who appears at the beginning (with Nunchuks) and at the end of the video (doing a slightly iffy Tornado Kick) :D

Hope you like it :D as I say in the details, I was quite pressed for time so it’s not exactly professional :S It’s also the first video we’ve ever made O_o lol

We’d also appreciate any ideas of what we could include in a future video (we plan to make a few sometime soonish) and stuff like that…

Thanks in advance,
=Xao_Zian=
_

Flag Post

Why, how does one get the letters on a forum topic text smaller?

Flag Post

I don’t know lol :P for some reason the 1st bit was bigger and the later part of my post went smaller :S Nothing I did (I don’t think… O_o)

Flag Post

Cookie?

Lol. I only done that for a screenie.

Flag Post

… umm … sorry? lol what’s a screenie? :P
Oh, and ty [takes cookie and munches away]

Flag Post

Pretty cool video. I’ve always liked watching martial arts stuff.

Oh, and to make small text, put these ~ around the text, and it comes out small.

Flag Post

Thanks :) nice of you to say! If there’s anything you think should be in the next one, please let me know :D and we’ll stick it in…

Flag Post

Video is great.

Flag Post

Nice vid dude! I rated high.

Flag Post

Thanks, people =] Glad you liked it :)

Flag Post

It’s good,but the title is off. If it says ‘welcome to our world’,I was expecting some pollution,terrorists,George Bush,gangstas. You know,stuff like that.

Flag Post

Neat!

Needs chi blasts!

Flag Post

lol :D I’ll be sure to stick some Chi blasts in next time ;)

Flag Post

Nice! thats mint!

Flag Post

Ty muchly :) lol =]

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

wow impresive stuff

Flag Post

:) Thanks people – good to hear lol :D

Flag Post

Super small