Forums Off-topic

family guy (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

peter is funny louis is wierd meg is a stupid dumbo bryan is smarter then all of them chris is just fat and funnyand stewie wants to kill louis

Flag Post

so you are saying that when you look at a character that is mentally handicapped beyond reason, it translates to ‘funny’ rather than simply ‘stupid’. interesting.
likewise a character that’s supposed to be a voice of reason (however inadequate her reasoning may be) translates to ‘weird’ in your mind.

i also think you are incorrect in believing that the dog is ‘smarter’ than the baby, he simply has more life experience. Stewie’s intellectual prowess is on a far greater scale.

this thread is fail btw.

Flag Post

wat is the point of this thread

Flag Post

Spammer.

Flag Post

I find it ironic that Brian is calling someone else a spammer.

Flag Post

I find it ironic, too. O.o

Flag Post

and the point of this thread is??? what do we do? besides why is louis weird? she is the most sane out of all of them. and bryan is cool, and is he is the smartest why call him dumb? i agree with sakket. this tread is just a big spam on your part ghtyfu67

Flag Post

Someone lock this thread please. Family guy has been discussed before, we don’t need yet another topic of mindless fanaticism and moronic arguing over a freaking cartoon.

Flag Post

although, I do agree with all the anti-this-thread …( I hate using this word) “stuff” said. but, to some people family guy is more than a cartoon, with all it’s fans, it has spread farther than that. it’s like a ….uh…“super cartoon of awsome hilarity”™

Flag Post

Sorry, but no. An animation comprised of frame after frame to give the illusion of a moving picture, drawn in a way to look semi-realistic? It’s a cartoon.

Flag Post

making an animation is fairly difficult you know. that’s what sets it apart from cartoons. I take back my super awsome blah blah blah, but still it is at the least an animation.

Flag Post

what are we supposed to say 0.o

Flag Post

I know it’s hard to make an animation, I do have flash.

I haven’t put any videos out because I keep deleting them because they aren’t perfect.

Flag Post

I find the humor in Family Guy repetitive and unfunny.