Forums Off-topic

blizzards anounment

11 posts

Flag Post

post what you think what blizzard is going to announce tomorow if its diablo 3 or maybe a warcraft 4 or maybe world of starcraft or if you think anything else post it

Flag Post

diablo 3 of course, warcraft is known for its long storylines, and that would affect WoW too much so people who play wow would be forced to get an rts which they might not be good at, this is a bad idea

world of starcraft? maybe but i doubt it. If they are going to make some, it will take a while to make plus if they made it they would first wait to see how succesfull starcraft 2 is

Flag Post

i think its gonna be diablo 3, cuz lots of peeps do, and they already said that it was in the making, omg if it is i am tottally getting it i love the diablo series, i have been to the mad cow lvl in 2, i have a lik lvl 70 that has a UBER enchanted weapon, im not exaggerating, her armor rating is something like 500000 and so is, like evrything else, her bow(amazon) does about like idk, but UUUBBBEEERRR damage (no im not kidding, but i also made her on a character creator, so it’s understandable)

Flag Post

Diablo 3 of (if anything) of course. World of Warcraft has already got blizzard tied up, world of starcraft would be cool but would make it very complicated at blizzard. Everyone loved the diablo games anyways… And yes, I agree, a warcraft 4 would screw up the WoW game too much.

Flag Post

Diablo III has been announced today

Flag Post

Awesome!!!!

Flag Post

THAT ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!

Flag Post

also world of warcraft: wrath of the lich is already avaible to download and play

there is a beta game where they put all the updates into.

and when there is no glitches anymore they will make the final details and then it will be released.

Flag Post

WOW ROCKS

Flag Post

Diablo games and Warcraft III ownify WoW. I cannot wait until Diablo 3, and I hope it works on my current mac. Sadly Diablo 2 only works on my old IMac but not my Macbook.

Flag Post

Diablo III. Never got into em’. Meh, other people will enjoy it, I really don’t care O.o

I just want the WoW lvl 30 mounts to come out! You see, right now you have to get to lvl 40 to buy a mount (horse, ram, wolf, kodo, undead horse, hawkstrider, mechanosrtider etc. etc.) for 100g but when the patch comes out, you can by a mount at lvl 30 for 35g!!! Can’t wait!!

WOW ROCKS

Realm/Class/Lvl/race? I personally have two lvl 70s. An Undead Rogue, (s3) and an orc warrior (s3) Yeah. I know :) I do ZA alot… Kara is a joke and a waste of time so i dont run it anymore. I’m working on gear for BT. My rogue is Assi/Sub and my warrior is prot mainly. My warrior is a pretty good tank for ZA. She pwns ;) My rogue was my first char :D

edit: Oh forgot my druid. have a few pieces of t6 still… D: but i mainly have s4. I have 17k health out of bear and in bear i have 22k. I’m a tank on him. Duh lol

Edit: my druid is a tauren male.