Forums Off-topic

Best album cover ever page 2

73 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

That is the best cover ever. In the court of the crimson king- King Crimson’s first album.

But… why did you shoop da wooped his mouth? D:

 
Flag Post

what band?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by clumpy:

what band?

If you are asking that to me, then the answer ir King Crimson :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by roflcoptertyler:

Protip: Lean back and look at that cover

Originally posted by unproductive:

P. sure I’ve already linked this somewhere but



soulwax any minute now?
 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lightsun:
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

That is the best cover ever. In the court of the crimson king- King Crimson’s first album.

But… why did you shoop da wooped his mouth? D:

Because it’s awesome?

 
Flag Post



 
Flag Post

^I don’t know either of those album covers:(

 
Flag Post

Because it’s awesome?

It’s even more awesome without that.

 
Flag Post

W

Originally posted by clumpy:



Who owns the 3rd picture and what’s the picture of and what’s the album?

Originally posted by clumpy:



 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glomple:

Creepiest cover ever:

Most interesting artwork (for me):

I’ve seen creepier. Like, one of Prince’s album covers, he’s naked… >_<

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

Every picture with that exact triangle has something different. I think either you or someone else is making fake album covers

 
Flag Post

The best covers I’ve seen in my life are from Iron Maidin, Dio, Lordi, Kiss, Disturbed, and many other bands/artists

 
Flag Post

Here’s the cover for my solo album. What you guys think about it? http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/art/KITA53/infection-album-cover

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KITA53:

Here’s the cover for my solo album. What you guys think about it? http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/art/KITA53/infection-album-cover

The text could be darker and easier to read, but it looked ok.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nightpatrol:
Originally posted by KITA53:

Here’s the cover for my solo album. What you guys think about it? http://www.kongregate.com/collabs/art/KITA53/infection-album-cover

The text could be darker and easier to read, but it looked ok.

Thanks, but, I don’t have PhotoShop or anything like that to make stuff better.

 
Flag Post

http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_images/Iron_Maiden_The_Number_Of_The_Beast_music_album_cover.jpg

Sorry cannot gt picture to show up

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 123rice123:

http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_images/Iron_Maiden_The_Number_Of_The_Beast_music_album_cover.jpg

Sorry cannot gt picture to show up

Meh. Not that good. But, kinda cool, kinda cool.

 
Flag Post

Also, I’m surprised me nor anyone else posted this yet.

 
Flag Post

maybe because that’s an awful album cover.

pictured: a better one

 
Flag Post

Neither get as better as each other.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by clumpy:

^I don’t know either of those album covers:(

the first one is Congratulations by MGMT

 
Flag Post

Here is a cool one My Earth Dream Album Cover from the band Edenbridge, this is a very good album too by the way.