Forums Off-topic

Rate the song above you. V.2 page 303

9572 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlainBlandMan:

4/10

Bland and mediocre. Its only saving grace is that it uses traditional percussion instruments well.

MACINTOSH PLUS – リサフランク420 / 現代のコンピュー

7/10, quite enjoyed that.

Tycho – A Walk

Flag Post

EPIC/10
Cashius Green ft Vince Staples – I Ain’t Happy

Flag Post

8/10
It’s nice to see hip-hop that doesn’t focus on the lyricism to the extent that the actual melodies sound like shit. I really enjoyed both in this instance.

Neutral Milk Hotel – Naomi

Flag Post

Thanks for the kind words
AWESOME/10
Diskette Romances – Miro’s Dream

Flag Post

7.8/10

Barcode Brothers – Flute

Flag Post

7.2/10

██

Flag Post

8/10, I liked the noise in it and the tune was cute.

Divenire – Ludovico Einaudi

Flag Post

8/10
This type of music isn’t usually my bag, but I liked this.
Piano music’s something I’ve grown up with, which I really enjoy.

Pure Evil – Iced Earth

Flag Post

8/10, it’s old metal for sure. I haven’t heard music old metal in a while so it was a nice change! And omg, I LOVE the part at 2:18 (I think?) to 3:00. Liked the rifts. Also somewhere from around 4:00 to OMG 4:34 YES LOL. That made me so happy to listen to haha. And holy crap, 1992, that IS old.

Witchcraft – Pendulum
(Song an old friend/frenemy used to play in vent all the time)

Flag Post

7/10

Rasputin – Boney M

Flag Post

I know the song, but I honestly don’t know how to rate this, as I just find it kind of comical….

Kamelot – Karma

And holy crap, 1992, that IS old.

Really?

Flag Post

8.5/10, this makes me want to go back and look at my old mix CD’s that I used to make/share with friends. Holy [expletive], I miss this type of music.

Really?

Yes. 3 years prior to my birth actually so I consider that old haha.

Ever Dream – Nightwish

Flag Post

5/10, It’s okay, but, meh.

And while I’m on the topic of the Motherland

Flag Post

8/10, the lady has a lovely voice, though I feel the instrumentals could use a bit more “something”.
I may look up more of this “Nightwish”, as I’d never heard of them before.

Neon Knights – Black Sabbath

Yes. 3 years prior to my birth actually so I consider that old haha.

lols Fair enough, then.

EDIT: Solid 10/10, Sion’s dance, all night long.

Flag Post

9/10, can’t go wrong with Black Sabbath.

Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

8/10, the lady has a lovely voice, though I feel the instrumentals could use a bit more “something”.
I may look up more of this “Nightwish”, as I’d never heard of them before.

Nightwish is a band with a female lead (the previous singer and the current singer are ALWAYS being debated about, like, who the ‘better’ on is, etc. I like them both personally). I also agree with the instrumentals, I do wish they had something more. Like, it’s kind of more of a filler sometimes but eh. I like the singer xD

Amaranth – Nightwish

Well, this one is their most well known song. I personally don’t like it as much a bit (they have some really good ones) but it’s nice!

It’s a good break from my opinion, male singers when it comes to this style of music xD

Flag Post

8/10, not bad at all, felt a lot different to the other one.

If we’re on the subject of female vocalists….
Better Days – Tadpole

Flag Post

@MlleBunneh: 4/10 – I’m not really into metal for the most part, so maybe I’m a bit biased for not loving this. The vocals are kind of annoying and don’t work particularly well with everything else, which is also nothing special. I guess I can see the appeal, but this particular kind of pop-metal isn’t my style.

@HappyAlcoholic: 6/10 – Kind of the same reasons as above, but there’s a bit less of a ‘pop’ feel to it and the vocals are better. So it’s okay, I guess.

Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti – Round and Round

Flag Post

6.5/10, I mean, if I wasn’t really thinking I could get into this but it’s kind of strange for me to listen to this. Plus the picture was kind of awkward to look at (and wonder who the [expletive] would draw that). Second half I liked a lot better.

Something completely different from the other music I’ve posted so far (prepare for French and cheesy/happy girly voice/acoustic guitar LOL)
Il y a – Lala Joy

(I warned you people LOL bwhahahahahaha)

EDIT: WAIT. I REGRET THAT SONG. DO THIS ONE INSTEAD…. actually I’ll just wait until after the review LOL.

Flag Post

I…. Couldn’t watch the whole thing.
Whilst not necessarily “bad”, it just really isn’t my bag :P
It was “cute”, just not my thing.

Lux laughing for ten minutes
Good luck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Lux laughing for ten minutes
Good luck.

I think I just died. And people used to call ME Captain Squeaks on vent before. Wow. She is something else. How the hell (not even gonna censor myself there) can someone laugh for 10 minutes!? I gave up at 11 seconds. I DEMAND AN APOLOGY. LOL. THAT WAS TORTURE.

Ma Jeunesse – Carla Bruni

Flag Post

I wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to something like that, but it was cute and she had a nice voice, so I’ll give it a 7/10.

Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division

LOL. THAT WAS TORTURE.

Optional hardcore mode:
Teemo laughing for ten minutes

Flag Post

6/10, wouldn’t go out of my way to listen to that either. But it was oddly interesting. His voice though… I definitely would not go out of my way to listen.

Beat Heart – Motoboy
(Live from a bicycle tunnel, range of voice is impressive imo. Just ignore the falsetto in the beginning if that bugs you, the rest is fine)

Edit: I refuse to even touch that optional hardcore mode. LOL.

Flag Post

7/10 nice.
Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul – Summer Paradise

And if you think your League of Legends laughs are hardcore……
Try THIS

Flag Post

2/10

Nas – The World is Yours

Flag Post

5/10 Ninja’d
4/10
Infected Mushroom – Killing Time