Forums Off-topic

[singups closed] time wars rp page 6 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post

i was wondering black, how many rp’s have you been in?

btw why is my name in white?

Flag Post

okok, im sorry, ive been asleep, but duckflame, yes u can join, and lolface, no, world was like, my first rp friend, and black is my longest, so no, im sorry

Flag Post

flame, if u wanna join, please do it now, and if u dont soon, then we’re starting without u, im sorry, i dont wanna sound like a jerk, but i need to start soon, lots of people are complaining

Flag Post

im re-newing my bio:

Name: Matung

Homeland: Heaven

Alignment: Bad

Race: Archdevil

Class: Sword-necromancer

armor: black devil skin from the devils of rutarn, and a helmet made from the finest fel ores on whole of dingarn.

Wear: robe, with a cap over his head to hide his face, underneath his robe he has a cape with the marking of the red devil hound and he also has big dark wings which has the length of 3 meters (both weapons are hidden behind the robe).

Hair: long and dark

Eyes: blood red, flaming

Skin: dark and stony

Weapons: the black sword of nar’uu the wielder, and the hope ender made from the blacksmith of ravakus under the war of the orcs and the undeads he also wears a bird talisman which can come to life and switch body with the archdevil.

Information: this character seems to be weak looked from distance but he has enourmous powers when you first get in battle with him.

History: i was once angel under the lead of the big almighty god, when i suddenly betrayed my god he cast a dark shade upon me and he sent me to hell hoping me to suffer the rest of my infinite life, but i escaped from hell and flew to earth and now i live in the temple of the lost soldiers hiding until the day i regain my powers.

Legend: it is said that matung the archdevil one day will come to his full powers and destroy the god who once sent him to the dark ports of hell.

Abilities: fly, devil army, death beam, shield blast, portal/teleport and the feared spell of horus the wizard which can blow up anything it touches (this spell can only be used at doomsday when Matung stands infront of the god he have the biggest hate at)also he can hide in the shadows and morph into human.

Flag Post

Awesome. Thanks CJ.

Name:Hanzo
Alignment:Evil
Species:Ninja
Height:6 foot
Weight:Light
Armor:Thin adamantium plate-armour over padding.
Clothing:Black gi over the armour, a face-mask, hooded cloak, gloves, tabi boots, wooden sandals.
Weapons:Daisho on my back (a pair of matching katana and tanto), sai blades at each side on my belt, concealed kunai, twin Wakizashi in inverted sheathes on my back, various shuriken, shuko (steel “bear-claws” on the palm of my glove, often used to climb)ashiko (Shuko, but for the soles of a shoe). Oh, and of course, hands.
Unusual features: Is a ninja. That’s pretty unusual.

Flag Post

its ok cj i can do without being mod but we need to get to world cuzz he aint answering my messages to him

cj when are going to start?

Flag Post

Im ready sry bout that wasn’t really paying attention to anything

Flag Post

get this game away

Flag Post

ok evry1 im soooooooooooo sorry, but i left my house, im still gone, ive had my laptop the whole time, but i completely forgot… oops… ok now, duckflame, post ur align, cuz u cant be neutral, and i promise we’ll start tommorrow, and if i dont, world black, please you both start it, black, u start bad sides, world, u start good sides

Flag Post

ok

Flag Post

ok, im back, sorry i had to leave last night, BIG family problems…. soo… here’s the starting for the good guys, and blakc will do the bad guy’s starting.

lolface and world come form the past, me and black come from the future, and Ameagle and white come from the present. now, evil is gathering from all over time, and the only ones who can stop them is the Alliance Of Power, the warriors of justice from all over time. the Evil Ones have assembled a whole plethora of beings in their army, undead, androbots, and thugs, and so many other things. the Evil Ones sacrificed power for numbers, the Alliance Of Power, however, did not make this mistake, they only have three people, but they are the most 1337 people in all of time and space. the Evil Ones have an advanced and powerful shelter, but the Alliance only has a small rebellion shack. i am the leader of the Alliance, and blakc is the leader of the Ones.a knock on the door? how unusual… i go to get it, and it turns out to be… and also, meanwhile in the Evil’s kingdom…

Flag Post

so dose this mean we start if it dose you should change the title to game start

Flag Post

yes it means we start

Flag Post

Can you make a list of all players on your first post?

Flag Post

whisper cj about it i don’t think he is on right now

Flag Post

i knock on the door and it is answered by cj. “Yo, how you doing this guy (I raise oblivion and sky skorcher) is going berserk something bad is gonna happen soon.” “You just realized that now” “Alright know it all since you seem to know everything when will it start?” me and Chaos continue to talk and CJ is just standing there confused wondering who im talking too.

Flag Post

Hey? uhh… I know I’m kinda barging in, but can I join?

I’ll post my stats if you allow me to join.. if not, then i’ll leave…

DT

Flag Post

i think you can still join (more the marrier)

Flag Post

can you get cjgodman here? I want him to give me the go ahead or not…

Flag Post

i dont kno about he can join cuzz we have already started

Flag Post

Dude cj is never one im gonna whisp him

Flag Post

black cant you find one avatar you like?

Flag Post

Bored…I’m going to make a new biography.