Forums Off-topic

do you have super smash bros brawl?

19 posts

Flag Post

if you do can you give me your wii code so we can play (none of my friends have it)

Flag Post

i like supersmash bros but i’m to lazy to look up online how to find my friend code

Flag Post

no, but might be in a few weeks. and even then I wouldn’t be remotely interested unless I have access to a certain blue Hedgehog.

Flag Post

Yes, I have this game, but I can’t give my friend code out, seeing as right now I don’t have access to wi-fi. Also, this belongs in the Games forums. Moreover, it belongs in this thread.

EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally typed what was on my mind, the words Off-Topic. Edited, belongs in the Games forums.

Flag Post

this is off topic forums

Flag Post

if I get the game, I’ll ask you best way to get Sonic.

Flag Post

oh easy eather beat the game or beat oranganal mode with 10 diferent people i unlocked everyone need any help tell me

Flag Post

yes and i completed everything their is to complete in a week

Flag Post

I used a cheat to get everything, but I already had all the characters.

Flag Post

easiest way to get all characters in a bout an hour is to do a special brawl set the settings to fast, stamina, and flower, and anything else you want, but clear probably would look weird. set up onne NPC opponent and set his stmina to one. just press start constantly and you’ll breeze through tons of battles, earning you characters very quickly. You can even lurk around the BBS or play a one handed game right here on Kong while doing it! I did this because I couldnt beat classic or story (classic actually freezes after EVERYTHING happens, right before it brings you back to the menu screen, and story mode was just for the cutscene after battle one.)

Flag Post

oh and use a character you’re good with (i used marth/pikachu, Ike was kinda slow) so that you can beat the character you’re unlocking in a 1 on 1 duel. You should unlock stages few stages in the process. Also, make ure u put the atage selection on random or choose one, otherwise it will be much slower.

Flag Post

yes, but my Wii sint hooked ot the interwebs.

Flag Post

This belongs in the Games forums. Moreover, it belongs in this thread.

Flag Post

khanh, that wouldn’t be easy when it comes to character, because to me all but the one I’d be trying to unlock would be too slow…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

No, I quit Mario games a long time ago. I’m no 8 year old. Also, I dont have the game. Bye!