Forums Off-topic

Nova 6 Gas - Real or Fake? page 3

103 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

Everybody knows that Nazis invented AIDS

Flag Post
Originally posted by thetruth88:

nova 6 is real back in world war II a Nazi scientist who made the nuclear bomb made nova6. nova 6 is found in the nuclear bomb. the gas is what kills people in a nuclear blast. that is what makes the mushroom cloud

Originally posted by ayyoob45:

Of course it was real. Nazis used it for the murder of people. it was killer

Originally posted by Alpha1998:

Nova 6 is real and was invented by the nazi’s

Originally posted by Nelson117:

ALL ACROSS AMERICA DRAGOVICH HAS SLEEPER CELLS WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL TO RELEASH THE NOVA 6 GAS!!! WORLD WAR 3 WILL HAVE THIS WEAPON!! GOD WILL NOT DESTROY US BUT MAN WILL DESTROY ITSELF IN WAR WE WILL FIGHT FOR LAND,WATER,GREED,RELEGIOUS BELIEFS. cue captain price voice AND WE WILL KILL HIM!!! =)

Originally posted by USSRNaziPride:

Nova 6 is as real as you and me, and the days of the USSR and The Second Great War was the point in time where evil came and brought with it Nova Gas, it’s real and has been used, no globally but in tests.

Originally posted by Tyjr:

yes it is. it was made popular by CoD.

Those are probably the stupidest and most ignorant things I’ve read all year.
None of you showed any proof that it was real.

Flag Post

I thought your troll detector was better than that, Waffle…

Flag Post

I dont think nova gas exists, But I heard about this chemical nicknamed agent orange

Flag Post

It exists.

It was in CoD.

CoD exists as a game.

Therefor, Nova 6 gas exists as a fictional weapon in a video game.

Flag Post

Nova 6 itself is not real. BUT the chemical weapon it is based off of is very real and very dangerous. I assume that the chemical it is based off of is called VX nerve gas. Here is a link to my source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbBnvz0rw0 . This may not be exactly what Nova 6 is, but it is probably the closest you can get.

Flag Post

Nova 6 isn’t real. (it’s came up by a game!)

Nova six is a fake kind of nerve gas (nerve gas exists).

Flag Post

Nova 6 is as real as you and me, and the days of the USSR and The Second Great War was the point in time where evil came and brought with it Nova Gas, it’s real and has been used, no globally but in tests.

Typical CoD fan believer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:

Typical CoD fan believer.

the typical CoD fan isn’t actually mentally retarded

Flag Post

but its extreme potency and the lack of an available antidote still makes it an extremely horrific weapon when used against a civilian target.

what kind of doofus would try to make an antidote for something that kills in seconds
they might as well make an antidote for fire

Originally posted by DukeNukemForever:
Originally posted by Sir_Fratley:

nova 6 is real back in world war II a Nazi scientist who made the nuclear bomb made nova6. nova 6 is found in the nuclear bomb. the gas is what kills people in a nuclear blast. that is what makes the mushroom cloud

Mushroom clouds are generally clouds of radioactive particles thrown up by the explosion

No. A mushroom cloud will appear for any explosion large enough. People just associate them with nuclear bombs because “IT WAS ON A TV SHOW I WATCHED SO IT MUST BE TRUE

what explosion or bomb can compare with a Nuke?
(besides a collapsing volcano)

Flag Post

Just because Nova 6 was in a game doesnt mean its not real
it doesn’t mean it is real either, but you have to keep an open mind.

Flag Post

If Nova 6 is real, gas masks aren’t the only things that would needed to be worn. You would see infantry and other soldiers wearing MOPP suits, ventilating the air in vehicles, as well as nukes flying towards whatever country decided to use chemicals against American / NATO armed forces.

As for something with an explosion comparable to a nuclear bomb detonating (Many MANY bombs make mushroom clouds. They’re not uncommon to see after an explosion) would be a MOAB, could be TNT, could be artillery shells, could be air-to-ground bombs.

Flag Post

ya dude its totez real obama (fuckin idiet LOL!!! rommey 2012) put it in all vaceens in amurka trien 2 kill al citzens!!!! it mad in area 51!!!!!!

Flag Post

what kind of doofus would try to make an antidote for something that kills in seconds

hey have you ever decided to make a nerve gas ever in your life…just become a mad scientist and work alone, perfecting your ultimate killing machine. but! one day, the glass cracks because you were too busy rambling to yourself and tossed a piece of metal against the glass by accident

now the nerve gas is flooding into the room!
luckily for you, you find a syringe and decide to jam it into your arm, injecting you with its contents
but soon, you realize that the syringe was not something to help you, it was just filled with octopi plasma instead of an antidote!
and now you die a painful death because you were too much of a blithering fool to make an antidote

Flag Post

luckily for you, you find a syringe and decide to jam it into your arm, injecting you with its contents
but soon, you realize that the syringe was not something to help you, it was just filled with octopi plasma instead of an antidote!
and now you die a painful death because you were too much of a blithering fool to make an antidote

people burn to death faster than this Nova 6 would kill them
(wtf am i saying)

people burn to death much slower than Nova 6 would kill them
your better off making an antidote for fire

Flag Post

disregarding the fact that you could still rush over to a goddamn table, grab the already prepared antidote, use it, and then get out of the room and shut the fuckin’ door behind you

Flag Post

NOVA-6 is FAKE! It was in Black Ops which is a video game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

NOVA-6 is FAKE! It was in Black Ops which is a video game!

the Cold War was a FAKE!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ritzfitz91:

disregarding the fact that you could still rush over to a goddamn table, grab the already prepared antidote, use it, and then get out of the room and shut the fuckin’ door behind you

make antidote for hydrogen chloride gas
would help alot

Flag Post

what does that have to do with nerve gas and not making antidotes for it

Flag Post

what does that have to do with nerve gas and not making antidotes for it

its about as pointless and dumb as trying to make an antidote for Nova 6,
something that CORRODES YOUR LUNGS AND SKIN
from what i know about antidotes they are more for something that travels through your blood and is distributed throughout your entire body, they dont protect your lungs or skin
WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW HYDROGEN CHLORIDE AND NOVA 6 WOULD WORK
there is no possible way you can make an antidote for something that dissolves your skin and lungs
even if you can manage to get Nova 6 from entering your blood it will still destroy your lungs and skin instantly, you prob wont die as fast but you will still die quickly and painfully.

Like some of the posters have already pointed out in this thread you would need a full body suit with a supply of clean oxygen in order to avoid something like Nova 6.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRoflWaffle:

Originally posted by ayyoob45:

Of course it was real. Nazis used it for the murder of people. it was killer

Originally posted by Alpha1998:

Nova 6 is real and was invented by the nazi’s

Originally posted by Nelson117:

ALL ACROSS AMERICA DRAGOVICH HAS SLEEPER CELLS WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL TO RELEASH THE NOVA 6 GAS!!! WORLD WAR 3 WILL HAVE THIS WEAPON!! GOD WILL NOT DESTROY US BUT MAN WILL DESTROY ITSELF IN WAR WE WILL FIGHT FOR LAND,WATER,GREED,RELEGIOUS BELIEFS. cue captain price voice AND WE WILL KILL HIM!!! =)

Originally posted by Tyjr:

yes it is. it was made popular by CoD.

Those are probably the stupidest and most ignorant things I’ve read all year.
None of you showed any proof that it was real.

this deserves a screenshot

Flag Post

you know, in a game whereas a motherfucker has gone through WWII, Vietnam, korea, and the present, without noticeably aging or even having his skills in weaponry drop
a fucking gas that corrodes the bodies of humans and animals and turns them into mindless zombies
and fucking president kennedy fighting with nixon against said zombies
i think its pretty goddamn reasonable to make an antidote for something such as this

but oh no, nevermind me
im just unreasonable and insane

Flag Post

you know, in a game whereas a motherfucker has gone through WWII, Vietnam, korea, and the present, without noticeably aging or even having his skills in weaponry drop
a fucking gas that corrodes the bodies of humans and animals and turns them into mindless zombies
and fucking president kennedy fighting with nixon against said zombies
i think its pretty goddamn reasonable to make an antidote for something such as this

but oh no, nevermind me
im just unreasonable and insane

this entire thread is about the reality of Nova 6
and if it actually exists
not the game it was in

Flag Post

if it existed
the whole fucking issue about the zombies would become real as well