Forums Off-topic

Bigger Brother 2! Game started

49 posts

Flag Post

This Big Brother will be bigger than the Big Brother game thats going around at the moment.

It will have different rules and be bigger.

Rules

Well, I’ll tell you the rules when everyone is in the house. I need at least 10 people to play.

1. rudyj2112

2. yumos55

3. Dossage

4. Sirkoolaid

5. killerxt

6. zigma

7. Dr Destiny

8. worldslaya12

9. evilgenius100

10. Rakuth

11. ppl104

12. do22y

13. resflame

14. cosmo200100

15. Drunkenm00se

Flag Post

I’ll sign up!

Flag Post

Can you get some rules right now so we have an idea of what we are going to do

Flag Post

ill sign up

Flag Post

Sure, I can take another forum game. Signs up. :) Won’t be here Wednesday through Saturday, but other than that I’m good timewise. XD

Flag Post

Signs up

I’ll be gone for a week starting next Sunday, so as long as I’m not eliminated behind my back..

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

5 more people.

Flag Post

yuo allreadt made this thread…

Flag Post
Total Signage -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wonder what happened to mvp

Flag Post

He died zigma.

Flag Post

Sign me up Scotty

Flag Post

Please, no. This is just stupidity to the extreme.

Flag Post

SIGNS

Flag Post

@ TDF: Bowser said I should.

Do a barrel roll.

Flag Post

two more people.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Right the game will begin. Right heres how to play.

Theres a diary room to this game. You must say on this thread if you want to go to the diary room. Then you whisper to me. Only one person is allowed in the diary room at a time.

Sometimes Bigger Brother will say, ‘Come to the diary room, (nickname).’ whoever it is. This is random! Bigger Brother might ask you do a task or anything. You must do what Bigger Brother tells you all the time or face the consequences.

Don’t worry Bigger Brother will follow kongregate rules at all times and you must as well.

First game is Ulimate mega hoops. If you are the winner of this game, you will be faced with a choice. More on this later. You have 48 hours.

Flag Post

Bigger Brother would like prove on your scores. At the end of your game, please do a screenshot of your score and post it here.

Flag Post

Oh yeah, Don’t forget to talk with each other while in the house.

Flag Post

Come on guys, time is running out.

Flag Post

31,201, i guess thats pretty good,

Flag Post

i want to sign up

Flag Post

Very good rakuth. do22y, you’re in.