Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 117

7288 posts

Flag Post

Uuu~

EDIT: Apparently the original picture was deleted, so here’s another one:

Flag Post

^speechless

Flag Post

Hooray for Spring! Hooray for a new animu season!

My comments:

I’m happy for Zetman, that manga is gruesomely epic.

Medaka Box getting an anime is a miracle, since it’s rating has always been low in Jump!
Kore wa Zombie desu ka gets a sequel! Yatta!

Kuroko no Basket makes me sad. It’s a shitty manga kept alive for the sole reason that Jump! wants to have at least one sports manga. And now this shit is getting an anime. Needs more Eyeshield, dammit >:(

AKB0048…WHY IS IT NOT AKB 49, YOU TRAP-HATING BASTARDS???

Also – lol at Gon, Naruto SD [Manga version is even shittier than the original], Kikansha Thomas and Train Hero

So. What are you guys going to watch?~

Flag Post

There are only 5 shows on that list that remotely interest me. That’s ok though. I still have over 100 shows that have already aired that I want to watch. That should hold me over for a few months.

Flag Post

Baka and Test is hilarious.

Flag Post

Done watching Yumekui Merry.
It was pretty cool but the ending left a whole lot of the story unfinished.
I hope they release a second season.

Also I have no idea what im gonna be watching for spring. I still have a lot of backlogged anime I need to watch.

Flag Post

I’ve moved on to watch Natsume Yujin-Cho and I must say that it is exceptionally better than I thought it would be.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Finished all four available seasons of Natsume Yujin-Cho. I was rather pleased by this show, but it started to slip a little in the fourth season when the story started to butt rape the main character’s backstory.

Flag Post

I finished Baka and Test. Very funny.

Flag Post

uhh may as well: I finished Bagi the Monster of Mighty Nature, which was a rather enjoyable old film. Some of Kuri Yoji works which are rather… odd for the most part, other times amusing though I felt like he didn’t try enough with most of them, the idea was poorly or averagely done. If it counts, I finished all of Nagao Takena claymations again, finished the first part of Milk Crown and caught up with the naruto manga all in the last two days.

Natsume

Flag Post

I’ve been watching NGE

Flag Post

Finished NGE, which of the movies do I watch now?

Flag Post

Finished Battle Royale today, an amazingly grotesque manga with great character realism (some of their stories are a bit messed up though).
The faces are drawn very beautiful too
click for full size, then zoom in

Finished NGE, which of the movies do I watch now?

Rebuild is a kind of reboot which goes further than the original series. Death & Rebirth is just a recap of the anime with some scenes from Rebuild, so you don’t really need to watch that when you’ve seen the anime. The End of Evangelion is an alternate ending so watch that one first, then watch Rebuild unless you feel like rewatching the anime in a shorter format (Death & Rebirth). Rebuild is still missing two films though.

Flag Post

Watching Mirai Nikki currently. Me like.

Flag Post

I saw a Kodomo no Jikan meme on KYM a few weeks ago and decided to watch one episode for shits and giggles. I am now mentally scarred.

Flag Post

I finished toradora!…

fuckin beautiful.

Flag Post

Been reading most of Takahashi Tsutomu’s stories lately, all really well made and beautifully drawn. Started reading Rosario+Vampire as well.
Don’t feel like watching anime much..

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

Been reading most of Takahashi Tsutomu’s stories lately, all really well made and beautifully drawn. Started reading Rosario+Vampire as well.

I’m too lazy to move my hands for flipping pages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Reading online ;_;

Flag Post

Reading online ;_;

I have to….click though….that requires…energy

Flag Post

Reading online ;_;

I have to….click though….that requires…energy

I have it the other way
I have trouble watching anime since all I have to do is sit and passively watch the screen
which makes it hard for me to focus on what’s actually going on

manga and VNs are better since they require interaction(clicking) which helps me pay attention

Flag Post

I’m starting to watch anime.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: And a good site I can actually watch them on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Softtonic:

I’m starting to watch anime.

Any suggestions?

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Flag Post

Darker Than Black Gemini of Meteor…ending….fuckin beautiful….Q_Q