Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 166

7584 posts

Flag Post

I have to search for socks right now so please wait for a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kIngdomhearst:

I have to search for socks right now so please wait for a day.

Damn you, you should be too obese to move to search for socks!

Flag Post

desu desu desu desu desu~

Flag Post

.hack

Oh god I miss that game.

Originally posted by Raelito:

Can someone find me a English subtitled version of this?

Guys, help.

Flag Post

Are you having trouble understanding the English Raelito? I understood everything and the non-English stuff was subtitled.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Before I got in to anime I always thought of them being weird. How wrong I was.

A frog will not escape from a frying pan if it is gradually warmed up. ^^

Anyone ever watch/has watched Gurren Lagann before? I keep watching it over and over.

Flag Post

I just watched The Place Promised in our Early Days. It was rather good, and did a wonderful job with the atmosphere, but it was rather slow paced. Overall, I give it an 8/10.

Flag Post

So over the course of two episodes it went from suicide to MMO addiction. And it was awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Are you having trouble understanding the English Raelito? I understood everything and the non-English stuff was subtitled.

Yes, I’m having trouble understanding the English.

Flag Post

I found all my socks. What was the question again?

Flag Post

Started Pico to Chico. lol @ sex scene on first episode.

Flag Post

I’m still waiting for an explanation.

Flag Post

So I watched Clannad. It was fucking awesome. I did not shed any tears though. :(
Am I a heartless bastard or will Clannad After Story make me cry?

Flag Post

You will cry twice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

You will cry twice.

You only cried twice?

Flag Post

almost finished Steins;Gate. It was pretty amazing.

Flag Post

oh this is not AAA (Alchoholics & Addicts Anonymous)…
walks out the door

Flag Post

Learning Katawa Shoujo Menu Screen Song “Wiosba”. If I played this in public I wonder how many people would know where it’s from (it is super easy btw)

Flag Post
Originally posted by pilipinasmalakas:

So I watched Clannad. It was fucking awesome. I did not shed any tears though. :(

I only cried in Clannad when I re watched it just because I knew what was up. But in Clannad AS you’ll probably cry a few times, even if you don’t you’re not heartless.

Flag Post

could some ppl or person reccomend some anime if this help i like sci fi like the gundam 00 animes and i like fantasy like claymore or fullmetal alchemist hope this helps :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Learning Katawa Shoujo Menu Screen Song “Wiosba”. If I played this in public I wonder how many people would know where it’s from (it is super easy btw)

I tried to download this and failed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by retroftw:

could some ppl or person reccomend some anime if this help i like sci fi like the gundam 00 animes and i like fantasy like claymore or fullmetal alchemist hope this helps :)

Boku no Pico

Flag Post

Boku no Pico

You suggest that to everyone, probably even if they said “I don’t like anime like Boku no Pico”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Boku no Pico

You suggest that to everyone, probably even if they said “I don’t like anime like Boku no Pico”

A joke to newfigs coming into the otaku anime watching industry

Flag Post

闇に惑いし哀れ な影よ
人を傷つけ貶め て
罪に溺れし業の 魂
一遍… 死んで見る?

Despite how slow the entire series starts off, Jigoku Shoujo has turned out to be quite interesting.