Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 2

7859 posts

Flag Post

K, I’m done editing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speaksforthedead:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

I’ve seen the first episode of Haruhi yesterday
I’m somewhat unmoved by it

Don’t stop at episode one, it doesn’t stay like that. The story’ll start progressing soon.

Episode 2

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jennym__a:

K, I’m done editing.

Kay.

 
Flag Post

This thread just isn’t the same.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

I’ve seen the first episode of Haruhi yesterday
I’m somewhat unmoved by it

At least watch until the end of Endless Eight.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

(SFD) I still like it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speaksforthedead:
Originally posted by jennym__a:

K, I’m done editing.

Kay.

Kay.

Originally posted by AAA_:
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

I still like it.

You’re…. SFD, right?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AAA_:
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

I still like it.

It just doesn’t feel like one of my threads.

 
Flag Post

i just got a code gauss dvd. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:
Originally posted by AAA_:
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

I still like it.

It just doesn’t feel like one of my threads.

Why?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:
Originally posted by AAA_:
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

I still like it.

It just doesn’t feel like one of my threads.

(SFD) It’s still nice, we’re still just in that re-creating state of mind.

You’re…. SFD, right?

Uh-huh, I just forgot my tag.

Originally posted by antman4990:

i just got a code gauss dvd. :D

:D

 
Flag Post

This isn’t my union. Its a great union and its everyone’s but it just doesn’t feel like my orginal thread at all. Its all wrong.

 
Flag Post

I just remembered something. If you’re watching it online then you may not watch it in the correct order. You should either buy the DVD or download it. There is also a guide on Wikipedia if you look up “list of melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi episodes”.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

I just remembered something. If you’re watching it online then you may not watch it in the correct order. You should either buy the DVD or download it. There is also a guide on Wikipedia if you look up “list of melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi episodes”.

Oh right. Make sure to watch it in non-broadcast order.

Originally posted by warownslife:

This isn’t my union. Its a great union and its everyone’s but it just doesn’t feel like my orginal thread at all. Its all wrong.

You’ll get use to it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

I just remembered something. If you’re watching it online then you may not watch it in the correct order. You should either buy the DVD or download it. There is also a guide on Wikipedia if you look up “list of melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi episodes”.

Don’t say that. The broadcast order is one of the things that make this anime more special. You should watch it in broadcast order first.

 
Flag Post

Before i left i had to say goodbye to speaks’s and jenny’s union. Goodbye everyone. :) Also, stay civil.

 
Flag Post

I am starting Lucky Star.

If my sanity still exists, I’ll post some sort of review later.

@Watching Haruhi: I have to agree with people saying about the broadcast order. You have to watch it that way. The first episode kinda shows some of the humor but where it gets going is the third episode. Be prepare to say, “Holy crap, Haruhi is God”.

This is because watching it chronologically slows the pace down. Way too much.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:

Before i left i had to say goodbye to speaks’s and jenny’s union. Goodbye everyone. :) Also, stay civil.

Keep yerr feet on da ground and watch yerr back

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:

Before i left i had to say goodbye to speaks’s and jenny’s union. Goodbye everyone. :) Also, stay civil.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting Lucky Star.

Mood improved. :) (Still sad about war though.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:
Originally posted by AAA_:
Originally posted by warownslife:

This thread just isn’t the same.

I still like it.

It just doesn’t feel like one of my threads.

Not as crappy and spammy?

 
Flag Post

I just noticed I’m behind on Lucky Star episodes.

Subbed:

5,1
5,2
5,3

Dubbed:

5,1
5,2
5,3

 
Flag Post

Speaks, war is staying.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jennym__a:

Speaks, war is staying.

He knows and he is pissed.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by warownslife:
Originally posted by jennym__a:

Speaks, war is staying.

He knows and he is pissed.

Why?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jennym__a:
Originally posted by warownslife:
Originally posted by jennym__a:

Speaks, war is staying.

He knows and he is pissed.

Why?

No I’m not!