Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 203

7869 posts

Flag Post

A demographic is a part of an entire population with a common theme.

Really? I thought it could be applied to any population or sub-population. :/

I was primarily referring to “People who like K-On:People who watched K-On” rather than “People who like K-On:Everyone who watches anime”. The latter isn’t even going to be accurate since we all know that every anime has different number of viewership.

My point is that the anime I mentioned has higher Like:View than most other anime.

Flag Post

Oh, I thought by “large demographics” he meant they had more demographic groups. In which case he should have at least added one shoujo/josei or action series. Since they were all seinen/shounen slice of life.

One genre for the boy/man demographics doesn’t really have that many different people, even if it’s a popular genre.

Flag Post

@MelbourneBoy. IDK, Sword Art Online looks kinda cool. Its like some people are stuck in this virtual RPG game world i think. Here’s a trailer

Flag Post

I’m sure you guys remember JudeMaverick. Well, he made an anime blog where he makes reviews of terrible MAL reviews. It’s pretty funny; here’s one review of someone making an “Intereview”.

These people are amazing to make these kind of “reviews”. But unfortunately there are tons of these terrible reviews on MAL by people you’d think were stoned when they wrote them.

Flag Post

started Hagure Yuusha no Estetica.
All I can say is….every character is too appealing. Not one single flaw in any of them. It’s…too perfect…. \

Honestly the characters aren’t original. Protagonist is your cliche badass, pervert, with harem surrounding him. :|

Flag Post

>Hagure Yuusha no Estetica.
>It&#8217:s too perfect

Yup…

Flag Post

Reading GE is extremely addicting, and it’s been interfering with my school work. I should probably drop it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Reading GE is extremely addicting, and it’s been interfering with my school work. I should probably drop it.

Lies. You get perfect grades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

All I can say is….every character is too appealing. Not one single flaw in any of them. It’s…too perfect…. \

Honestly the characters aren’t original. Protagonist is your cliche badass, pervert, with harem surrounding him. :|

You sure have a funny way of thinking how people are “perfect”, mister.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

in Anime terms, all the popular anime have appealing protagonists that seem to be (sometimes) a little bit of perverted and a whole lot of “I can do almost everything better then everyone else due to some random X factor before the story” syndrome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:

in Anime terms, all the popular anime have appealing protagonists that seem to be (sometimes) a little bit of perverted and a whole lot of “I can do almost everything better then everyone else due to some random X factor before the story” syndrome.

But I wouldn’t call that flawless then.

Flag Post

anime has NO CROWS :<

Flag Post

Anime inspires people to become NEETs, hikikomoris, pedophiles and fetish-obsessed-social-awkward losers. It’s a terrible thing, and unless you want to end up like a Satou Tatsuhiro or Travis Touchdown you should stay away from it~ <333

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

Anime inspires people to become NEETs, hikikomoris, pedophiles and fetish-obsessed-social-awkward losers. It’s a terrible thing, and unless you want to end up like a Satou Tatsuhiro or Travis Touchdown you should stay away from it~ <333

Flag Post

Anime inspires people to become NEETs, hikikomoris, pedophiles and fetish-obsessed-social-awkward losers.

So does many other things.

Flag Post

bwahahahahaa SAO episode 10. Oh Kirito, what you would do for shits and giggles.

EDIT: How come I feel this shit is going to end like Angel Beats?

Flag Post

bwahahahahaa SAO episode 10. Oh Kirito, what you would do for shits and giggles.

HOLY FUCK that’s shounen isn’t it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

HOLY FUCK that’s shounen isn’t it.

It has romance, and a very good romantic scene at that. It negates the shounen.

Flag Post

Is anybody else besides me happy it’s Saturday and [AS] has the anime block on tonight?

Flag Post

SAO 12 is out

Flag Post

I finished up Haruhi. The series overall was good, but I was particularly impressed with the movie. It focused more on the characters, which is something I had felt was lacking in the series, particularly with Nagato. It always annoyed me that what she must have been feeling in endless eight was alluded to, but never addressed and seemingly forgotten about. The movie fixed that, and fleshed out Kyon’s and Koizumi’s characters as well.

Flag Post

Can’t wait for ’em Fall anime.

Little Busters and that one new anime by KyoAni.

Though I’m probably not gonna start them until all 13 episodes are out.

Flag Post

Psycho Pass sounds like one of the interesting Fall anime I might watch.

Flag Post

Elfin Lied

Akira

Ninja Scroll

Grave of Fireflies

Spirited away

Cowboy bebop

Outlaw Star

And just when I had given up, here comes Berserk, check it out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aleazor:

Elfin Lied

Akira

Ninja Scroll

Grave of Fireflies

Spirited away

Cowboy bebop

Outlaw Star

And just when I had given up, here comes Berserk, check it out.

The anime never finished berzerk when they completed the anime series, it’s incomplete.