Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 204

7062 posts

Flag Post

Berserk manga is better than the anime. The manga is still ongoing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Berserk manga is better than the anime. The manga is still ongoing.

They decided to redeem themselves with completion of shitty movies.

Flag Post

I observed the 1st part of 5 cm every second, as well as I feel which my heart is starting to become wrenched into many areas and also I can relate so well with them! I love how the main characters tend to be really not incredible or perhaps designed to feel appealing or anything, however you just focus in how one girl and one lads love is gorgeous without anything improper too. And additionally the background visuals so amazing, my mind ended up being strictly blown away from every single among the which detail!

sleep machines for sleep apnea

Flag Post
Originally posted by jackhadin05:

I observed the 1st part of 5 cm every second, as well as I feel which my heart is starting to become wrenched into many areas and also I can relate so well with them! I love how the main characters tend to be really not incredible or perhaps designed to feel appealing or anything, however you just focus in how one girl and one lads love is gorgeous without anything improper too. And additionally the background visuals so amazing, my mind ended up being strictly blown away from every single among the which detail!

sleep machines for sleep apnea

The art is incredible.

Flag Post

I cannot think of a single fault in Paprika. 10/10. I am going to look more into Satoshi’s works, as he was also the writer of Magnetic Rose, which I also greatly enjoyed. Should I start with Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, Tokyo Godfathers, or Millennium Actress?

Flag Post

I enjoyed Paranoia Agent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

An elementary school kid dubbed with the title “shounen bat” or “lil slugger” has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat.

elementary school kid

kid

this ain’t no kid

Flag Post

Finished Durarara!!. The first half was definitely better than the second half, but the ending wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Flag Post

Finished Fate/Zero and been watching some of Fate/ stay night. They’re not too bad so far, been enjoying it. The idea is very cool.

Flag Post

I can certainly vouch for the original Fate/Stay Night VN, and I’ve been meaning to watch the second season of Fate/Zero.

Flag Post

Speaking of Visual Novels. I recommend Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star -

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

An elementary school kid dubbed with the title “shounen bat” or “lil slugger” has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat.

elementary school kid

kid

this ain’t no kid

isnt he actually some super old magician dude?

Flag Post

Watching Ouran High School Host Club. Gonna pick up Haruhi when I’m done.

Flag Post

how can you guys watch anime
i tried it once and it had nude girls being sliced alive and having certain octopus parts inserted inside them
that’s gross
pervs

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

i tried it once and it had nude girls being sliced alive and having certain octopus parts inserted inside them
that’s gross
pervs

O_o Not sure what you watched, but just like movies differ so do the anime. :3

By the way, link please…just to…investigate about this anime, of course. Not to watch it or anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

Because we don’t.

Flag Post

Watching D. Gray-Man fillers is painful to say the least.

Flag Post

i love animae

Flag Post

whoops i spelled it wrong. :/

Flag Post

Anime sucks.

it has NO CROWS :<

also it is all cliche and boring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

Anime sucks.

it has NO CROWS :<

also it is all cliche and boring.

Again with this? Really?

Flag Post

Say that MFT wanted an anime with black people.

Would you link him to an anime where a black person appears rarely as a background character?
Would you link him to an anime where a black person is the pet of a character?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cdr_CROWface:

Say that MFT wanted an anime with black people.

Would you link him to an anime where a black person appears rarely as a background character?
Would you link him to an anime where a black person is the pet of a character?

Here you go

Flag Post

^^that anime has NO CROWS :<

Flag Post

good enough