Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 207

6933 posts

Flag Post

and instead of watching season 2 I plan on watching the movie.

Why not both?

Flag Post

You have to watch the first episode of season 2 to understand the movie. You should watch most of the season two episodes, as they are important to character development.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

You have to watch the first episode of season 2 to understand the movie. You should watch most of the season two episodes, as they are important to character development.

Okay so then watch first season then second then movie, or watch first season then some of second then movie, or leave out the movie? It’s rather confusing and I’m wondering why they made it like that.

Flag Post

I’m reading the novels. Enjoying it so far.

Flag Post

The best anime ever is Naruto.

Discuss.

Flag Post

actually dbz

Flag Post

Okay so then watch first season then second then movie, or watch first season then some of second then movie, or leave out the movie? It’s rather confusing and I’m wondering why they made it like that.

As far as I can tell, they simply wanted to confuse people. Here are the episodes, arranged so the events are in chronological order. This is the best way to view them.

Flag Post

After looking into Crunchyroll, I found it has a PS3 app similar to Netflix. I downloaded and started the trial. I watched 6 hours of anime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

After looking into Crunchyroll, I found it has a PS3 app similar to Netflix. I downloaded and started the trial. I watched 6 hours of anime.

Well done, comrade.

Flag Post

As far as I can tell, they simply wanted to confuse people. Here are the episodes, arranged so the events are in chronological order. This is the best way to view them.

All right, but should I be watching the 2009 version instead of the 2006?

Flag Post

Yes

Flag Post

It seems so complicated T_T

Flag Post

I’m in the mood for a tragedy, preferably in the classic Greek sense. Could somebody recommend one?
My list for reference

Flag Post

I’m in the mood for a tragedy, preferably in the classic Greek sense. Could somebody recommend one?
My list for reference

Hotarubi no mori e or Voices of a Distant Star, maybe? I’m not sure what you mean by the classic Greek sense.

Flag Post

Essentially, in Greek tragedy, the hero has a tragic flaw that leads to his downfall, rather than the downfall being the fault of others.
I had actually downloaded Hotarubi no mori e earlier, intending to watch it with my sister. Unfortunately there is no dub and the subtitles were a bit too fast. I might end up watching it alone anyway.

Flag Post

Inuasha FTW

Flag Post

Just finished Humanity has Declined.

I got to say, this anime is freaking absurd (hence the genre, I guess). The first ten episodes are so uninteresting that the last two caught me off guard.

My brain is damaged because of her.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Finnished Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl). The character development was beautifully done with little flaws. I liked the hadouken Ai pulled at the end. Also finished Hoshizora no Memoria(visual novel) (Memoria of the Starry Night) It was really well on the last arc except the one with the main lolicon female seems like a bonus arc with rushed sex scene.

Flag Post

Watching Campione! Right now.
Strongly recommend for anyone who likes harem/action.

Flag Post

started chuunibyou. Kind of like denpa onna except more romance and school.

Flag Post

more autism and school.

seems about right

Flag Post

I just marathoned Angel Beats. It was a bit different from what I expected, I enjoyed it.

Flag Post

I am watching D.Gray Man and love it. After I finnish this anime I will have to find a new anime I will probably watch Deadman Wonderland. It looks like a good anime

Flag Post

I started quite a few anime including Little Busters (FINALLY!) and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

I’m also downloading Little Busters (ero version)

ANIME FALL 2012 IS UNDERWAY!

CHEERS