Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 208

6917 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathleyEvil:

I am watching D.Gray Man and love it.

\
Read the manga. It’s more dark and serious, and without fillers. It’s just a lot better overall IMO.

Flag Post

watched episode 14 of SAO. Kind of disappointed.

Flag Post

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj87UF2qajcFtXD0yWjMftEjHIpmhPmgYdS8NspCgPCHIvNv8Y
(uhm ?????)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

I just marathoned Angel Beats. It was a bit different from what I expected, I enjoyed it.

I did the same, and it was quite enjoyable.

Flag Post

so moe

Flag Post

I’ve watched 3 episodes of the endless episodes…does it progress through out all of them, or just the last endless eight? 15,500+ times is a long time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

I’ve watched 3 episodes of the endless episodes…does it progress through out all of them, or just the last endless eight? 15,500+ times is a long time.

Watch the first one and the last one. The middle episodes are basically the same thing.

Flag Post

There are slight changes each time, but it isn’t necessary to watch them all. Just the first and last.

Flag Post

After watching Code Geass Episode 22 I feel like ripping off my own dick.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

why is anime so chiche?

I assume you mean cliché. Just like any other form of media, some is, and some isn’t. If you want something that is far from cliché, give me a shout (or whisper).

Flag Post

why is anime so chiche?

I assume you mean cliché. Just like any other form of media, some is, and some isn’t. If you want something that is far from cliché, give me a shout (or whisper).

Mafefe has posted questions like this over and over again, and I doubt that he actually cares about getting an answer.

Flag Post

I am well aware.

Flag Post

I want an anime that isnt chiche

Go watch One Piece. Problem solved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I want an anime that isnt chiche

Go watch One Piece. Problem solved.

one piece isnt cliché?

Originally posted by devourer359:

why is anime so chiche?

Mafefe has posted questions like this over and over again, and I doubt that he actually cares about getting an answer.

you might as well joke around with him and make fun of him while he is desperately trying to troll this thread.

Flag Post

one piece isnt cliché?

Go search up the Spanish definition of chicle.

you might as well joke around with him and make fun of him while he is desperately trying to troll this thread.

I would, if the result wasn’t spammy, off-topic posts.

Flag Post

wow all anime is so chiche.

Also, madjedi banned me because I said all anime is chiche

discuss how madjedi is a chiche movie villain who HATES CROWS :<

Flag Post

Currently watching Hyouka, Fruits Basket, and Kenichi :D.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

Are those all on Netflix? I know Kenichi and think Fruits Basket is. Anyways, I enjoyed Kenichi :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

Are those all on Netflix? I know Kenichi and think Fruits Basket is. Anyways, I enjoyed Kenichi :3

Fruits Basket definitely is :P I’m really enjoying it.
But Hyouka isn’t on Netflix, if you really want to watch it I suggest watching it on the site “AnimeShippuuden.com”, they’ve got all the episodes in high quality on there for free :).

Flag Post

Sword Art Online :3