Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 217

7584 posts

Flag Post

What should I watch first? Hellsing or Monster?

Flag Post

Hellsing Ultimate, if only so you can watch the abridged series on youtube after.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by SAl37:

I’m gonna start watching Mirai Nikki. Anyone know some more yandere animes?

School Days

hahahahahahahahahhahaahaha school days? yandere? nice 1

Flag Post

I did a fixed version of my SAO Cover.

Here ye go

Flag Post

Wish I could learn piano as quickly as you could, Mansmany. If you want a real challenge, take a look at some Touhou/Vocaloid piano midis. I’d love to see covers on those. Take a look at this guy’s channel.

Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Hellsing Ultimate, if only so you can watch the abridged series on youtube after.

Finished Hellsing. Extremely disappointed. I shall now watch the abridged series then move on to Monster.

Flag Post

Fate/Zero is soo good. The graphics and animation fluidity is amazing. Honestly thought Berserker’s master was the main character in the beginning, which was my preference.

Flag Post

Wish I could learn piano as quickly as you could, Mansmany. If you want a real challenge, take a look at some Touhou/Vocaloid piano midis. I’d love to see covers on those. Take a look at this guy’s channel.

I’m not as good as you think. Just practice practice practice. Besides, most of the touhou and vocaloid songs are above my level. But the important thing is that even if you complete butcher a song, you still learn from it. Challenging yourself + dedication is key.

Flag Post

I did a fixed version of my SAO Cover.

Here ye go

You’re rushing yourself. Try playing a little slower.

Flag Post

I’m not as good as you think. Just practice practice practice. Besides, most of the touhou and vocaloid songs are above my level. But the important thing is that even if you complete butcher a song, you still learn from it. Challenging yourself + dedication is key.

I like that attitude =)

This is the song I am currently learning. I’d like to see you play it. Don’t worry, it is slower than the other songs you have been playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Fate/Zero is soo good. The graphics and animation fluidity is amazing. Honestly thought Berserker’s master was the main character in the beginning, which was my preference.

Have you seen Fate/stay night as well? I also believe there are three versions in different perspectives.

Flag Post

Have you seen Fate/stay night as well? I also believe there are three versions in different perspectives.

No, but I researched about whether I should watch it, though. Most people deemed it a much worse anime than Fate/Zero, and you don’t really miss much from not watching it first.

Flag Post

Anyone know any funny-ish animes? Like the Haruhi Suzumiya ones?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamelover13:

seitokai no ichizon.

Flag Post

seitokai no ichizon.

+1. The “box art” was extremely deceptive. While that is the art style of the show, the humor within is totally worth watching especially if you want something like Haruhi. Just saying, the description on MAL is kind of deceptive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

seitokai no ichizon.

+1. The “box art” was extremely deceptive. While that is the art style of the show, the humor within is totally worth watching especially if you want something like Haruhi. Just saying, the description on MAL is kind of deceptive.

I loved all the references in it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Cleaned up my “to watch” list. I went from 95 to 68. As someone who likes seeing lists get smaller it feels good.

I can’t wait until season 2 finishes airing.

Flag Post

I started watching Btooom! today. I’m pretty into it because it reminds me of that Battle Royale feel, which I enjoyed a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

I started watching Btooom! today. I’m pretty into it because it reminds me of that Battle Royale feel, which I enjoyed a lot.

That got an anime already? They’re still like halfway in the manga (which does not really get new chapters very often).

Flag Post

Yeah. Right now it’s still being released, but there is 12 episodes currently.

Flag Post

Cross†Channel is an amazing VN. First I thought it was just an excuse VN with a bunch of H-scenes and a perverted protagnist. Every route ended “badly” due to the protagonist’s nature. As you progress he develops and you understand more about him (like any regular story) but the way they do this because of a unique variable in the plot is remarkable. I recommend this VN to people who play VN’s out there.

Warning: This VN has H-scenes in it and they are long. You can either skip them (although I read some of it and skip) or download the “tower of friends” patch which removes all H-scenes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

seitokai no ichizon.

The first part really did catch my eye too with all the references, then the main guy only got more and more of a jerk as time went on. I really wanted to know what kind of genius thing he would do when he was voted out, because he was a guy with low grades who fought his way to become top student…but things just went on as nothing happened in the first place (back to status quo!), so I stopped watching the show as nothing happened lol.

Lots of references to other anime though, if you’re into that.

Flag Post

Why can’t they just release the rest of episodes from Chuunibyou faster?