Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 218

7290 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:
Originally posted by gamelover13:

Anyone know any funny-ish animes? Like the Haruhi Suzumiya ones?

seitokai no ichizon.

+1. The “box art” was extremely deceptive. While that is the art style of the show, the humor within is totally worth watching especially if you want something like Haruhi. Just saying, the description on MAL is kind of deceptive.

I loved all the references in it.

The first part really did catch my eye too with all the references, then the main guy only got more and more of a jerk as time went on. I really wanted to know what kind of genius thing he would do when he was voted out, because he was a guy with low grades who fought his way to become top student…but things just went on as nothing happened in the first place (back to status quo!), so I stopped watching the show as nothing happened lol.

Lots of references to other anime though, if you’re into that.

He’s not really a jerk. He’s actually nice, watch whole show to understaaaaaaand.

Originally posted by Seesine:

Why can’t they just release the rest of episodes from Chuunibyou faster?

oh god so disturbing

(not shcok image, just ruining your view of chuuunibyou)

Flag Post

I actually found it.. OKAY. 00:47-00:52.. was kind of.. disturbing.. though.
OKAY, IT WASN’T OKAY.

Flag Post

I’m thinking of uploading a video of the song “shining in the sky” Clannad. anyone want to hear it?

Flag Post

I’m thinking of uploading a video of the song “shining in the sky” Clannad. anyone want to hear it?

Me.
Because piano OPs/EDs/OSTs are the best.

Flag Post

Sure, i’d love to!

Flag Post

FATE/ZERO IS SO GOOD OMG

THEY BETTER REMAKE FATE/STAY NIGHT OR I’M GONNA BE SAD

Anyways, I have a few questions about the show. Near the end, Berserker’s master strangled Archer’s master’s wife, but at the end, it showed her still alive. She also had some mental issues. What happened?

I also don’t get why the main character decided to destroy the grail.

Flag Post

Just spent the last 3 hours working on the CSS for my MAL page. Even though it was a premade style and it makes it harder to actually see the information, I think it looks good after some customization.

Started watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama!. The show itself is meh, but the characters are hilarious. Since I’m home for Thanksgiving break, I’m gonna take this opportunity to watch some of the shows I’d be too embarrassed to watch at school.

EDIT: Watchanimeon is down! What do I do???

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

FATE/ZERO IS SO GOOD OMG

THEY BETTER REMAKE FATE/STAY NIGHT OR I’M GONNA BE SAD

Anyways, I have a few questions about the show. Near the end, Berserker’s master strangled Archer’s master’s wife, but at the end, it showed her still alive. She also had some mental issues. What happened?

I also don’t get why the main character decided to destroy the grail.

She didn’t die, she was strangled till she fainted and not death but it just did brain damage to her.
Also, after he saw the nature of the grail he thought he could stop it by destroying it, hey also may have felt that even if he wished for something it wouldn’t come true.

^All speculation

Flag Post

If anyone knows any manga/anime with psychological warfare similar to Gamble Fish, Liar Game, One Outs, Eternal Sabbath, Mirai Nikki and Death Note I’d be very grateful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

If anyone knows any manga/anime with psychological warfare similar to Gamble Fish, Liar Game, One Outs, Eternal Sabbath, Mirai Nikki and Death Note I’d be very grateful.

Ghost in the Shell, Paprika, Perfect Blue, and Serial Experiments Lain. Not exactly psychological warfare, but they do have some psychological moments. I’m pretty sure you’ve seen all of these though.

Flag Post
I’m pretty sure you’ve seen all of these though.

Indeed I have (and liked them a lot).
Should have probably put my MAL as a reference for what I have seen, here.

Flag Post

The first short film in the Memories series, Paranoia Agent, and anything else by Satoshi Kon. Another good option is Haibane Renmei. It isn’t really psychological warfare, but it is very psychological, yet very subtle.

Flag Post

Life is Money, and Kurosagi, sort of. The first one is actually based around it, so I’d recommend that one.

Flag Post

Why are some Opening Theme songs that they use for some anime are so good? I mean, just can’t resist on not listening to them.

Flag Post

am i the only one here that likes katekyo hitman reborn

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

am i the only one here that likes katekyo hitman reborn

i liked it but my sister was the middleman for anime like that and she doesnt watch anime no more
plus i got kinda bored of it

Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Why are some Opening Theme songs that they use for some anime are so good? I mean, just can’t resist on not listening to them.

some are bad too
and some songs naturally sound better with a video to accompany it
dont ask me why

Flag Post

Does anyone like Black butler?

Flag Post
Originally posted by i4gotmyanime:

Does anyone like Black butler?

I think the manga is great but not so much the anime.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

The first short film in the Memories series, Paranoia Agent, and anything else by Satoshi Kon. Another good option is Haibane Renmei. It isn’t really psychological warfare, but it is very psychological, yet very subtle.

Not really looking for something like Haibane Renmei right now, but Paranoia Agent looks interesting and by Satoshi Kon makes it just more lusting.

The psychological genre is pretty big. What I’m looking for are works where people battle with their minds using various psychological tricks. Just like in those prementioned mangas/animes.

Life is Money, and Kurosagi, sort of. The first one is actually based around it, so I’d recommend that one.

I’ve heard Kurosagi is more about finding loopholes in the law than using psychology, but I’ll try Life is Money. Thanks.

Flag Post

That’s true most people watch the anme but never bother to read the manga

Flag Post
Originally posted by tetrisman63:

You’re Deep Within The Cleavage of Hatsune Miku

You Don’t Have Anything Nor Remember How Got There

Fellin’ Lucky? or Shivering like a Baby.

how did i get soo small?
how will i get back?
who did this to me?
eww, why am i here?

what would be going though my mind

Flag Post

Can i join? :o

Flag Post

Finished first season of Natsume Yuujinchou, which was very good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LolzAlways:

Can i join? :o

Sure. Do you have any anime/manga list on any site you would like to link?

Flag Post

Watching Mirai Nikki.
That’s some good stuff.