Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 221

7592 posts

Flag Post

remember when I said I would upload a video of shining in the sky from clannad? I’m going to upload it on the 24th because Nagisa’s birthday. I’ll just upload some other song when I can pick my lazy ass off the ground :|

Flag Post

Why would you upload it when I can just search it on youtube and get better results?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

remember when I said I would upload a video of shining in the sky from clannad? I’m going to upload it on the 24th because Nagisa’s birthday. I’ll just upload some other song when I can pick my lazy ass off the ground :|

It just occurred to me how many heroines’ birthdays are on Christmas or Christmas Eve.

Flag Post

I finished Black Lagoon. It was good, but it seemed to switch between being absurd to delivering heavy handed moral lessons often, and the transitions were far from seamless. The show certainly has it moments, and the jarring transitions do create a good effect sometimes, but overall the dynamic didn’t work well. It also wasn’t very consistent overall. At the same time, it is much better than the action movies Hollywood tends to pop out, so I can’t complain. I had thought of a witty way to describe it earlier, but I can’t remember what it was.
I have started Darker than Black. I’ve enjoyed the 18 episodes I’ve seen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

I finished Black Lagoon. It was good, but it seemed to switch between being absurd to delivering heavy handed moral lessons often, and the transitions were far from seamless. The show certainly has it moments, and the jarring transitions do create a good effect sometimes, but overall the dynamic didn’t work well. It also wasn’t very consistent overall. At the same time, it is much better than the action movies Hollywood tends to pop out, so I can’t complain. I had thought of a witty way to describe it earlier, but I can’t remember what it was.
I have started Darker than Black. I’ve enjoyed the 18 episodes I’ve seen.

get ready for disappointment of season 2. oh yeah watch ova in between season 1 and 2. important plot details there.

Flag Post

gaha
Haha
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

too much crawling for me

Flag Post

I’m four episodes into season two. Please tell me it gets better.

Flag Post

It doesn’t.

Flag Post

Onani Master Kurosawa is really good. They should make an anime adaptation but they probably won’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Onani Master Kurosawa is really good. They should make an anime adaptation but they probably won’t.

i agree

Flag Post
Originally posted by Timothynot:
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

i agree

cool

Flag Post

I heard all this hype about Sword Art Online so I decided to watch it.
It’s amazing, take my word for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

It doesn’t.

indy remember that time I told you to watch the ova.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by Indy111:

It doesn’t.

indy remember that time I told you to watch the ova.

The ova was good, and necessary. But it didn’t make season 2 better to me.

Flag Post

Season two was really bad. 6/10. Yes, I watched the ova first. Plot, dialogue, characters, all bad. Seemed to have way too much filler for a 12 episode series. What were they thinking?

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

inb4lock

Flag Post

Season two was really bad. 6/10. Yes, I watched the ova first. Plot, dialogue, characters, all bad. Seemed to have way too much filler for a 12 episode series. What were they thinking?

idk. the ending was…T_T

Flag Post

I’ve been hearing some pretty good things about Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Anyone been watching it?
I think I’ll watch Sakamichi no Apollon next, unless anyone has some other suggestions.

Flag Post

I’ve been hearing some pretty good things about Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Anyone been watching it?
I think I’ll watch Sakamichi no Apollon next, unless anyone has some other suggestions.

YES, ABSOLUTELY MOST CLIFFHANGERED ROMANCE OF THIS SEASON.

on another note: SAO 24 made me so mad I almost punched my monitor. Hooray for nerd rage.

Flag Post

I think i’ll watch Sakamichi no Apollon next also.
Edit: I think i’ll read the manga first, actually.

Flag Post

Watching A Certain Magical Index. I got an email notify from Funimation’s youtube that they are dubbing it. I saw a clip and the dub is terrible, so I am watching the subs version. It’s pretty good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Watching A Certain Magical Index. I got an email notify from Funimation’s youtube that they are dubbing it. I saw a clip and the dub is terrible, so I am watching the subs version. It’s pretty good.

Why did no one else but me start it before dubs?

Flag Post

I know I’m late again, but I just finished Angel Beats! and I’m covered in feelings
;~;

Flag Post

Uh, like, I want to start getting into anime properly. I’ve watched Deathnote (fucking amazing), dragonball z, pokemon, neon genesis and welcome to the NHK and they’re all good and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for me to watch? Thanks.

Flag Post

Code Geass (first season) is alright if you like the strategy/action element. I also liked Gundam 00 for some reason