Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 225

7528 posts

Flag Post

“My Girlfriend it the president!” Visual Novel Ell route.

Flag Post

The movie Tokyo Godfathers.

Flag Post

SAO disappoints me way too often.

Flag Post

My Little Monster was rather interesting. I was happy to see the leads weren’t your usual slice-of-life blobs. I should probably watch SOA now since I have a feeling spoilers will be posted here relatively soon.

Flag Post

I feel like being a douchefag and just posting the biggest SAO spoilers.

Flag Post

ANOHANA MOVIE 2013. SADGUPASFIUGASDFUIGASD9UFA9SF8PE9W8YTP98EWYDHNCXVN,ZX YES

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

ANOHANA MOVIE 2013. SADGUPASFIUGASDFUIGASD9UFA9SF8PE9W8YTP98EWYDHNCXVN,ZX YES

Oh my god, that sounds so awesome.

Flag Post

started kamisama kazoku. seems interesting.

EDIT: Oh god the soundtrack is beautiful. Tears to my eyes.

Flag Post

I think I might try downloading HD anime for once. What are some good sources for SAO?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I think I might try downloading HD anime for once. What are some good sources for SAO?

I use HorribleSubs, if that’s what you mean.

I’M SNEAKY

Flag Post

HorribleSubs

Seems legit.

Flag Post

HorribleSubs

Seems legit.

they’re actually good. It’s an ironic name.

go to kat.ph (kickass torrents) and search "sword art online – (insert numbers 01-25 here).

don’t forget the space before and after the dash.

Flag Post

Been a while! School and stuff, but I started D. Gray Man. I like it so far :D ~4 episodes in.

Flag Post

Is there a difference between Crunchyroll’s standard definition (free users) and 720p when I’m downloading? I looked at some example images of 720p, but they look awfully similar to CR’s online stream.

Flag Post

Is there a difference between Crunchyroll’s standard definition (free users) and 720p when I’m downloading? I looked at some example images of 720p, but they look awfully similar to CR’s online stream.

try downloading 1020p it’s better. but crunchy roll’s standard definition is worse actually. They only give HD for the first episode of a seaosn which sucks.

Flag Post

To be honest, unless you have a big enough screen to be able to tell the difference between 720p and 1080p, get 1080p. But if you don’t, get 720p because it saves space on your harddrive (it also downloads faster, duh).

To answer your question though, as CR’s standard definition is good, 720p is still better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Been a while! School and stuff, but I started D. Gray Man. I like it so far :D ~4 episodes in.

Dubbed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Dubbed?

Of course, the best kind. I wouldn’t be Indy if I didn’t watch them dubbed :3

Flag Post

Dubbed?

chokes on own blood

anyways, I really liked kamisama kazoku. I WISH THEY WOULD FUCKIN FOLLOW UP AFTER THE KISS ON THE LAST EPISODE THOUGH.

I think she is one of my favorite heroines.

Flag Post

I’m in love with the first 55 seconds of the Dragon Crisis ED. SO DAMN CATCHY!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I’m in love with the first 55 seconds of the Dragon Crisis ED. SO DAMN CATCHY!!!

meh, It doesn’t look like it would develop a relationship. seems like it would end up the last episode some romance and end. :|

I had high hopes for arcana famiglia but when I saw the ratings i seem disappointed :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:
Originally posted by

I think she is one of my favorite heroines.

Sexaaay~

Flag Post

Dubbed?

lol allen sounds like a huge wimp or a gay in dubs

Flag Post

Wow, takes four hours to download SAO. It better be worth it.

Flag Post

Wow, takes four hours to download SAO. It better be worth it.

I’m on episode 7 right now and so far I have been extremely pleased with what I have seen.