Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 229

7592 posts

Flag Post

Aeon flux does not count, i believe.

Flag Post

Give me suggestions for next series, preferably from my to watch list.

Flag Post

Just watched the first episode of Oreshura, the main character reminds me a lot of Yuuta from Chuunibyou.

Flag Post

Everyone should try AKB0048. It’s actually good. I watched it thinking it would be some shitty anime to promote AK48 but it’s actually good with a plot of it’s own and the music and animation are just damn amazing.

Flag Post

This show is too much fun.
Too goddamn much.

Flag Post

what show?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

what show?

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

Flag Post

Out of the four songs from SAO, the only one I didn’t add to my playlist is crossing field.

Y/N

Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:

>
This show is too much fun.
Too goddamn much.

what is it?
it looks interesting

EDIT: oops

Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:

what show?

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

nvm

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Out of the four songs from SAO, the only one I didn’t add to my playlist is crossing field.

Y/N

Flag Post

Shining in the Sky

I was gonna upload this during christmas, but alas, my camera was left at my english class before break and I was not able to retrieve it until today. here you go you demanding motherfuckers.

Flag Post

Nekomonagatari Kuro is here and no one announced me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Nekomonagatari Kuro is here and no one announced me.

NEKOMONOGATARIIIIIIIII FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Flag Post

For those who have seen Fate/Stay Night, is it necessary to watch before Fate/Zero?

Flag Post

No watch Fate/Zero before you watch Fate/Stay Night.

Flag Post

I think I’ll watch Fate/Apocrypha first
Edit: I mean read

Flag Post

You usually watch prequels before you watch the original series duh.

Flag Post

Hello, I am hangman95 and I.. am an anime addict

Flag Post

Fate/Stay night was released first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

For those who have seen Fate/Stay Night, is it necessary to watch before Fate/Zero?

Necessary? Of course not. It is hard to say, I watched Fate/Zero first and enjoyed it that way, but I could imagine it being interesting the other way around. From what my friend has said though who watched Fate/Stay Night first he would have watched it my way. So in short.

Watch Fate/Zero first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Necessary? Of course not. It is hard to say, I watched Fate/Zero first and enjoyed it that way, but I could imagine it being interesting the other way around. From what my friend has said though who watched Fate/Stay Night first he would have watched it my way. So in short.

Watch Fate/Zero first.

Thanks. I really only wanted to watch Fate/Zero, anyway.

Flag Post

You know I can play Fate/Zero opening on the piano

Flag Post

Late but this is the best English dub of an OP I’ve heard

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter which one you watch first because each series stands out on its own. Personally, I didn’t even bother watching FSN. The animation is mediocre, and it’s even less tolerating considering the fact that it looks like an anime from the 90’s when it was broadcasted in 2006.

Fate/zero is good, though. I’m betting on the possibility that they might remake FSN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

Late but this is the best English dub of an OP I’ve heard

That is really good. And now I might check out the series at some point. :3 Still only around half way through D Gray Man. 54 more episodes to go T_T