Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 232

7391 posts

Flag Post

Enjoying Kotoura-San ^ _ ^

When do new episodes come out? On Fridays?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Yep, on Fridays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50one:

Yep, on Fridays.

thursday you lying whore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Yep, on Fridays.

This. I finished watching it a few hours ago.

Flag Post

finished ep 3. OH GOD, EVERY EPISODE IN THIS SERIES IS JUST AMAZING.

Flag Post

Yep, on Fridays.

My bad.

Flag Post

finished ep 3. OH GOD, EVERY EPISODE IN THIS SERIES IS JUST AMAZING.

Yes! This is probably the 2nd out of almost 200 series that I’ve watched, that I’d consider watching again.

Flag Post

3rd episode…my god. The urge, the continuing yern for more, a hunger that can only be satisfied by more episodes. But alas, once per week shalt my hunger be fed. Till then, I shall wait, and approach me, episode 4.

Flag Post

lul these noobs can’t wait until until it’s finished airing for a mega-orgasm

Anyways, Wagnaria = K-ON in a restaurant setting. It’s nice, and it’s good “for the moment”, but there’s not really anything memorable about it, though.

Started watching GIRLS und PANZER. This is one of the weirdest anime my eyes have ever perceived (inb4lolweak). Girls in a school taking a class on tank battles? On top of a sailing ship?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Anyways, Wagnaria = K-ON in a restaurant setting. It’s nice, and it’s good “for the moment”, but there’s not really anything memorable about it, though.

Started watching GIRLS und PANZER. This is one of the weirdest anime my eyes have ever perceived (inb4lolweak). Girls in a school taking a class on tank battles? On top of a sailing ship?

gets better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Do they happen to be Russian?

Flag Post

seems interesting

Flag Post

This is wrong in so many different ways. K-On is a show about lesbian girls wanting to play music. Wagnaria is about a family restaurant full of weirdos of both sexes.

Flag Post

Where did you get that they were lesbian in K-on?

Flag Post

This is wrong in so many different ways. K-On is a show about lesbian girls wanting to play music. Wagnaria is about a family restaurant full of weirdos of both sexes.

What? I’m not talking about the characters itself or whatever gender relevance you’re speaking of. I’m relating to them both being relatively plotless and about doing fun/cute things together. And if you watched K-ON, you would know that the show’s not just about “playing music”.

I don’t see why we would have the word “similar” if you’re gonna play like that, since any two things are unique.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Where did you get that they were lesbian in K-on?

Because every faggot has to fantasize about all female cast anime as being lesbian. Like Madoka for instance… I never seen or thought about lesbo action till people said something. I seen it as a friendship thing. Hell, even the creator said there was no lebo shit going on, but since its a mahou shoujou, people are gonna do that.

Flag Post

Pretty sure the blonde girl is a lesbian. If you guys are gonna be so butthurt about that kind of observation, I really fear for your mental stability. Don’t fall into weeaboo land.

Flag Post
ep 3

God dammit yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Pretty sure the blonde girl is a lesbian. If you guys are gonna be so butthurt about that kind of observation, I really fear for your mental stability. Don’t fall into weeaboo land.

I’d be curious to know how you came to that conclusion.

Flag Post

If you guys are gonna be so butthurt about that kind of observation, I really fear for your mental stability. Don’t fall into weeaboo land.

I’m not even in the argument, but I seriously don’t get your thought process and how you jump to these stupid conclusions.

Flag Post

I feed on all of your hatred.

Originally posted by Reisyukaku:
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

I’d be curious to know how you came to that conclusion.

Common consensus around the internet, plus plenty of clues within the show.

I’m not even in the argument, but I seriously don’t get your thought process and how you jump to these stupid conclusions.

If people are gonna take this kind of argument seriously, they don’t have the mental stability to hold a proper conversation. This isn’t the type of argument you should get all butthurt over like these folks are.

Flag Post

Yet you are making things up without any evidence whatsoever. Just because somebody who watches the anime calls them lesbians that doesn’t mean you should believe everything you hear. They have made a few references to boyfriend in the show. I have no idea where you are getting this from.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Yet you are making things up without any evidence whatsoever. Just because somebody who watches the anime calls them lesbians that doesn’t mean you should believe everything you hear. They have made a few references to boyfriend in the show. I have no idea where you are getting this from.

Thats exactly my point. You have every right to believe what you want just as I do. I’m not saying you are wrong, though I have shared common consensus. Throwing a hissy-fit because I shared my opinion makes you look immature.

Flag Post

If people are gonna take this kind of argument seriously, they don’t have the mental stability to hold a proper conversation.

Proper conversation? All I see is you calling Reisy butthurt/mentally unstable because he doesn’t agree with your claims supported by nothing whatsoever. Not sure why you’re being so adamant about your flawed claims. And quite frankly, you’re not that much different from him if you have to respond to him that way.

Anyways, going back on topic. I love Girls und Panzer’s music, it’s so nice. <3

Flag Post

Hes saying I’m wrong, just like you are. That is why I am saying you guys are butthurt. I respect your opinions. I claim my statement as an opinion. Feel free to state why you think my opinion is incorrect. You are fundamentally mentally flawed if you seriously believe that what you guys initially responded with is an appropriate response to a debate.