Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 235

7465 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

And how the fuck did I imply people don’t have opinions? I even presented 3 popular opinions about SAO.

for a show, there will always be people who hate the show or love it, so I find it redundant to point out it has haters and fans.

That’s not being redundant. It’s being obvious.
Also, that’s not what I was trying to say. Reisyukaku said he’s never seen someone who has ever liked SAO. That list was people I have seen’s opinion on SAO.

Flag Post

>double posting
your a fegget get uot

Flag Post

>double posting
your a fegget get uot

that’s one way of trying to ignore my post.
It’s pretty pointless to get upset because someone else is double posting, seeing as it doesn’t involve you in any way.

Flag Post

Well now that that’s out of the way, how about that Kotoura-san? Best this season imo. Also Robotics;Notes is getting pretty damn good (if you haven’t already dropped it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

>double posting
your a fegget get uot

that’s one way of trying to ignore my post.
It’s pretty pointless to get upset because someone else is double posting, seeing as it doesn’t involve you in any way.

>not understanding sarcasm.

lurk moar faggut.

Flag Post

So now I don’t understand sarcasm.
Actually, sarcasm did not originate in OT and I don’t have to lurk in OT to learn it.
also please spell “faggot” right

Flag Post

The only people that stream anime are kids and people with no standards.

What? Can you please go find me some source that state adults don’t watch streams. And explain how they are different from people who watch anime through other means. All I’m seeing here is you pulling irrelevant points to support your “no one’s overrating it” idea.

I don’t go to those sites, so I’ve still never seen anyone talk good about SAO.

And as we said (multiple times), there are sites that you haven’t been on that’s overrating SAO. I’m not sure what you’re trying to argue here. Just because you haven’t been on these websites doesn’t make them null.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

(disturbing image of all my favorite moe heroines)

Flagged.

Flag Post

anime sucks because its not AMERICAN

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

I 2nd this. ’MURICA~!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

hahaha, silly troll! Don’t feed the troll. Ignore the troll.

Flag Post

(disturbing image of all my favorite moe heroines)

Flagged.

>disturbing
lul, what a fagit

Flag Post

Clearly you stream anime.. why do you do such a thing?

LOL Y AM I EVEN TRYING TO ARGUE IN OT WHEN EVERYONE JUST BAILS OUT OF EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION WITH AN IRRELEVANT STATEMENT.

k back on to the thread. How do you guys like Durarara? I’m on episode 7, and it’s still boring. :v

The only two characters I like in the anime are Izaya and Shizuo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

LOL Y AM I EVEN TRYING TO ARGUE IN OT WHEN EVERYONE JUST BAILS OUT OF EVERY SINGLE DISCUSSION WITH AN IRRELEVANT STATEMENT.

k back on to the thread. How do you guys like Durarara? I’m on episode 7, and it’s still boring. :v

Because it’s a waste of finger energy tbh

I dropped Durarara after like 2 or 3 eps..

Flag Post

We obviously have different tastes in anime, but Durarara!! is one of my favorite anime. If you don’t like the first half, however, you probably won’t like the second.

Flag Post

We obviously have different tastes in anime, but Durarara!! is one of my favorite anime. If you don’t like the first half, however, you probably won’t like the second.

It’s just this confusing multiple narrative that’s throwing me off. I have no idea where the anime is heading even though it’s already seven episodes in. I’m curious in how you can find that interesting (not bashing, just curious).

Edit: Also, that voice message chat in every episodes is pretty annoying as a way to describe characters.

Flag Post

I need something fresh and amazing.
SOMETHING SUGOI, KAWAII IS ALLOWED, BUT NOT TOO MUCH. I’M A PICKY ASS SO CAREFUL
SUGOI SUGOI SUGOISUGOI SUGOI SUGOISUGOI SUGOI SUGOISUGOI SUGOI SUGOI

Flag Post

It’s just this confusing multiple narrative that’s throwing me off. I have no idea where the anime is heading even though it’s already seven episodes in. I’m curious in how you can find that interesting (not bashing, just curious).

Edit: Also, that voice message chat in every episodes is pretty annoying as a way to describe characters.

The multiple narrative is actually my favorite part of both Durarara!! and Baccano! I thought the narrator talked excessively in most of the episodes, but I like the general atmosphere of Durarara!! along with most of the characters (excluding the main protagonist). The main plot is revealed in the second half, which is also when I thought it got a little worse. In other words, I liked watching the characters and the chemistry of the characters, but the plot wasn’t all that good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fishstickz13:

SOMETHING SUGOI, KAWAII IS ALLOWED, BUT NOT TOO MUCH. I’M A PICKY ASS SO CAREFUL

JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE MOST KAWAII AND MOE ANIME IN WURLD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Reisyukaku:

Well now that that’s out of the way, how about that Kotoura-san? Best this season imo. Also Robotics;Notes is getting pretty damn good (if you haven’t already dropped it).

Kotoura-San had a good start but I think I like Maoyu slightly better at the moment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fishstickz13:

pssst… yuriyuri

Flag Post

On a related note.
I really liked Durarara, and not only because of Izaya and Shizuo – well, they were indeed the best, but not the only good ones, I liked Mikado too

Flag Post

pssst… yuriyuri

pic

Yes
Best show

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

On a related note.

lmao that guy is too cool