Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 256

7816 posts

Flag Post

Since many great animes are nearing ends. (Naruto is a good example) How do you think it will end?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Princess282510:

Hm, I want to join.

there’s no requirement. Just talk about anime here.’

Originally posted by TamedOne:

Since many great animes are nearing ends. (Naruto is a good example) How do you think it will end?

>Naruto
>great

nah, it sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnimeGamerKid:

hey can someone fill me in on what does Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood story its got me in the dark

Brotherhood is the adaptation that follows the manga more closely.

The “Fullmetal Alchemist” title without brotherhood branches off from the manga with a completely original story.

k thanks

Hm, I want to join.

yea you don’t have too ask just talk about anime

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I just finished AnoHana. I wonder if I’ll ever watch an anime that doesn’t make me cry like a little bitch at the end. Anyone else like this or is it just me?

Flag Post

Is PowerPuff Girls Z any good?

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

I just finished AnoHana. I wonder if I’ll ever watch an anime that doesn’t make me cry like a little bitch at the end. Anyone else like this or is it just me?

nah, everyone cried.

On another note about movies:
I just watched Perfect Blue. It’s an amazing mindfuck movie. I need to watch it a second time to unravel the mindfuckery it inflicted upon me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Hm, I want to join.

there’s no requirement. Just talk about anime here.’

Originally posted by TamedOne:

>Naruto
>great

nah, it sucks.

I hope you realize the great irony of your two statements here: Hey there new fan, we have no requirements, but your anime sux tho, other fan. It’d be nice if you gave some reasoning why you think that or at least link to a previous post.

Originally posted by listle6:

It’s true. I actually held my breath when (spoiler) everyone else started to see that Menma was real. I can’t bring myself to watch the last episode D:

Flag Post

I hope you realize the great irony of your two statements here: Hey there new fan, we have no requirements, but your anime sux tho, other fan. It’d be nice if you gave some reasoning why you think that or at least link to a previous post.

It sucks because it’s my opinion and you don’t need to know any further than that. My opinion won’t change yours, so it shouldn’t matter.

EDIT: OH FUCK THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OP 2 IS EQUALLY AS SEXY AS THE FIRST. The full version of the 2nd op (Jiyuu no Tsubasa) is better than the full version of the first OP (Guren no Yumiya). The 2nd OP has sexy German mixed in with Japanese. It also has the chorus melody from Guren no Yumiya at the end of the full version of Jiyuu no Tsubasa. The bar has been set so fucking high for the openings, that in case of a second season (which is highly likely) I don’t think the openings can get better.

Flag Post

a lil something id like too know does roses fall in love with ed in Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood the way she did in the end of Fullmetal Alchemist?_?
Pls reply.

Flag Post

OH FUCK THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN OP 2 IS EQUALLY AS SEXY AS THE FIRST.

Armin went from a pussy to the biggest hard-ass ever in the bloody face scene in the new OP.

EDIT: This here:

Flag Post

a lil something id like too know does roses fall in love with ed in Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood the way she did in the end of Fullmetal Alchemist?_?
Pls reply.

how about you watch it and find out?

Flag Post

Pls reply.

Yes she does

Flag Post

Pls reply.

Ed marries Winry
Al marries chinese girl
Al gets his body back
Ed loses his powers to perform alchemy
Ed’s dad dies
Mustang becomes the supreme ruler

in case you need any more spoilers

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:

Pls reply.

Ed marries Winry
Al marries chinese girl
Al gets his body back
Ed loses his powers to perform alchemy
Ed’s dad dies
Mustang becomes the supreme ruler

in case you need any more spoilers

Ed has two children

Flag Post

Why are you obsessing over jap cartoons when American cartoons are better.

America won WWII so we are superior.

Flag Post
Originally posted by True_Patriot:

The animation itself is superior but the shows aren’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexlincoln2:

Plus, most American cartoons are focused around comedy. American cartoons actually do comedy better than most anime comedies imo.

Flag Post

I’ve been off for a while, but I’ve been keeping up with my anime of course.
Three shows I’m watching currently are:
Attack on Titan – pretty good, very hyped (maybe overhyped?) but it is worth looking into.
The World God Only Knows – I love it, season 1 and 2 were amazing, and season 3 seems to be taking a slightly different take on it, I haven’t actually read the manga, but they skipped some arcs because of how long it took, but that doesn’t seem to matter that much. Amazing show, to me, at least.
Highschool DxD – I know, hella ecchi, and maybe I’m lying to myself when I say I watch it because I like the fights and plot, but hey, I enjoy it. This second season is good.

I tried Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, I got to around episode 13 but it is boring me. Maybe I’ll come back to it but it is all most as bad as the endless eights in Haruhi (bold statement)
Also to mention Lucky Star, which I have on hold but may get back to. It’s entertaining and I love getting references but the lack of plot just makes it hard to watch a lot of once, similar problem I had with K-On.

Now, if you read at least some of what I had to say, what’s your thoughts? Let’s discuss anime!

Flag Post

The you can’t compare a handfull of American cartoons to the thousands of animes that have been around. Watch them all and then it will be a fair comparison.

Flag Post

Now, which one do you think is better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Now, which one do you think is better?

All most naked Patty & Liz

Flag Post

Patty is a boy….

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Patty is a boy….

Patty ain’t no boy, look at those boobies.

Flag Post

Pls reply.

Yes she does

thank you BUT now i can read the rest of what you sed thx oh well
thx anyways for the yay