Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 292

8704 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Still, each girl provides her own challenge and you get to learn their characters more.

Ya, I get that each girl are unique to their own, but their issues are really clichéd. It all ends with the MC giving them encouragement speeches that oversimplify the issues. I mean, I wish I could be a proper human being if all it takes are for someone to say “you can do it!”

I do like the beginning of each conquest when the girls are straight out of the oven, though.

Keima is honestly too cool for his own good.

After the wonder that is Clannad and my personal favorite, Chuunibyou, I suppose I might watch Lucky Star next.

 
Flag Post

If you’re a big fan of slice of life Lucky Star should be good. There are a lot of references to other animes in it as well which is cool.

I also have Gurren Lagann on hold right now and hopefully will pick it back up soon.

 
Flag Post

Best villains does sound interesting :D Can we change it to best antagonists though?

What ever floats your bananas, man.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Meistheman:

Best villains does sound interesting :D Can we change it to best antagonists though?

What ever floats your bananas, man.

I’m voting for Dio Brando, then.

 
Flag Post

Started watching FMA Brotherhood finaaaaly :3 I haven’t had time to watch a lot of anime lately but once I started this I ended up watching like 5 hours and I’m only here for a break :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Started watching FMA Brotherhood finaaaaly :3 I haven’t had time to watch a lot of anime lately but once I started this I ended up watching like 5 hours and I’m only here for a break :P

Sweet! FMA:B rocks.

Also, taking nominations for best antagonist. I will accept only one entry per person.

 
Flag Post

Nui Harime from Kill la Kill.

 
Flag Post

Akame ga Kill and Sword Art Online II is worth to watch! Highly recommend them. They both are new and ongoing animes.

 
Flag Post

Indy said to post here so:

Sob. This is way too cute, I’m dying. The water colours, the weird story with the kid and the grandpa person, the style of it, this is just adorable. Why did Indy have to show me this, this is way too cute.

(Did I post correctly Indy?).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Indy said to post here so:

Sob. This is way too cute, I’m dying. The water colours, the weird story with the kid and the grandpa person, the style of it, this is just adorable. Why did Indy have to show me this, this is way too cute.

(Did I post correctly Indy?).

So…what exactly are you talking about?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Indy said to post here so:

Sob. This is way too cute, I’m dying. The water colours, the weird story with the kid and the grandpa person, the style of it, this is just adorable. Why did Indy have to show me this, this is way too cute.

(Did I post correctly Indy?).

Sure did! MmeBunneh asked for cute and nice drawings in an anime so I linked Usagi Drop

 
Flag Post

okay I finally found what BE stood for in my list,it was blue exorsist XD
good anime too:P
p.s. when I was looking for music on youtube I found this pic and id like to know what it is from…can any one help me?

http://kiddtic.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/vlcsnap-2013-06-24-16h31m12s204.jpg

and I found this one too cant get link but look his up -————
Fieldwork – This Is Not The End by
LilMissEvil6

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AnimeGamerKid:

okay I finally found what BE stood for in my list,it was blue exorsist XD
good anime too:P
p.s. when I was looking for music on youtube I found this pic and id like to know what it is from…can any one help me?

http://kiddtic.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/vlcsnap-2013-06-24-16h31m12s204.jpg

and I found this one too cant get link but look his up -————
Fieldwork – This Is Not The End by
LilMissEvil6

That’s “The Garden of Words” by Makoto Shinkai

 
Flag Post

Just wonder how many of the animes are available to you guys.
I will pull some random ones.
(just ignore the “abilities” below)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

Just wonder how many of the animes are available to you guys.
I will pull some random ones.
(just ignore the “abilities” below)

Considering it’s the internet, I’m pretty sure they’re all available to anyone at any time.

Were you looking for a place to find them or something?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fronebular:

Considering it’s the internet, I’m pretty sure they’re all available to anyone at any time.

Were you looking for a place to find them or something?

Nah. I hear that non-Japanese have limited access. Wonder if actually wrong.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:
Originally posted by Fronebular:

Considering it’s the internet, I’m pretty sure they’re all available to anyone at any time.

Were you looking for a place to find them or something?

Nah. I hear that non-Japanese have limited access. Wonder if actually wrong.

Nope, all those titles are available to western audiences, legally or not. By the way, are those cards from an actual online card game? Because I would totally play that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KiNGDOMHEARST:
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:
Originally posted by Fronebular:

Considering it’s the internet, I’m pretty sure they’re all available to anyone at any time.

Were you looking for a place to find them or something?

Nah. I hear that non-Japanese have limited access. Wonder if actually wrong.

Nope, all those titles are available to western audiences, legally or not. By the way, are those cards from an actual online card game? Because I would totally play that.

They’re fan-made cards for the game Tyrant. The game itself exists, the cards do not (although I have heard the game is being shut down)

 
Flag Post

I finished Beelzebub and I enjoyed it.Looking for animes that have a ‘badass’ protagonist and being a bit realistic

 
Flag Post

@CantTouchThisKid: Exactly. Posting in that forum will only “summon” angry nerds so I give up.
One example of camo is like this:
<—>

 
Flag Post

10/10 pic, hue

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Y__Y:

I finished Beelzebub and I enjoyed it.Looking for animes that have a ‘badass’ protagonist and being a bit realistic

I feel it is very difficult to have both a badass protagonist and be realistic. I suppose Lelouch of the Rebellion could work though?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by Y__Y:

I finished Beelzebub and I enjoyed it.Looking for animes that have a ‘badass’ protagonist and being a bit realistic

I feel it is very difficult to have both a badass protagonist and be realistic

That’s because you’re a LOOOSEEEER

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by Y__Y:

I finished Beelzebub and I enjoyed it.Looking for animes that have a ‘badass’ protagonist and being a bit realistic

I feel it is very difficult to have both a badass protagonist and be realistic

That’s because you’re a LOOOSEEEER

:( Reported. Flagged. Blocked. Muted. Ignored. Unliked. Downvoted.

 
Flag Post

Oh gawd, Indy, why, sob.

I take my entire laptop apart, I replace the thermal paste and clean out my logic board, put it back together, my laptop is much cooler now, I turn on Steam, and then next thing I know I’m watching this. Sob. I want this bed, sob.

Indy you stole my life with this give it back pl0x sob.