Forums Off-topic

Anime Addicts Anonymous (AAA) page 4

7587 posts

Flag Post

What anime is everyone watching for the moment?

I’ll never tell you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EveryoneHere:

What anime is everyone watching for the moment?

I’ll never tell you.

Why not? What’s wrong telling me?

 
Flag Post

How is everyone?

 
Flag Post

You revived it again. Why.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CammyCharged:

You revived it again. Why.

It may not be my union anymore but it was still my idea. I’m not going to let that idea die.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CammyCharged:

You revived it again. Why.

It was only a 9 or so hour bump.

It may not be my union anymore but it was still my idea. I’m not going to let that idea die.

It’s all of ours right?

 
Flag Post

It was only a 9 or so hour bump.

Thus, revived.

It may not be my union anymore but it was still my idea. I’m not going to let that idea die.

That’s not what I meant; I was asking why you revived such a shitty thread. Oh, and the fact that you got a “Union” that you created taken over by someone else is utterly pathetic and incomprehensible.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CammyCharged:

It was only a 9 or so hour bump.

Thus, revived.

It may not be my union anymore but it was still my idea. I’m not going to let that idea die.

That’s not what I meant; I was asking why you revived such a shitty thread. Oh, and the fact that you got a “Union” that you created taken over by someone else is utterly pathetic and incomprehensible.

You don’t like the thread or me your welcome to leave.

 
Flag Post

You don’t like the thread or me your welcome to leave.

I’d rather keep watching; the downfall of the thread is going to be good.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CammyCharged:

You don’t like the thread or me your welcome to leave.

I’d rather keep watching; the downfall of the thread is going to be good.

I don’t see how this thread can fail. As long as people watch anime and feel like talking this thread can’t die.

 
Flag Post

I don’t see how this thread can fail. As long as people watch anime and feel like talking this thread can’t die.

If you say so.

 
Flag Post

Hilarious as always. Anyway, how is everyone? I believe that we will be getting a new member soon.

 
Flag Post

I’m fine, but thanks for asking. Actually, it’s almost strange how you are concerned about me so much.

 
Flag Post

goodbye everyone and the rest of the union. I have to go now but i will be back in a few hours.

 
Flag Post

Oh wow, it’s hard to recognize you with that new avatar.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speaksforthedead:

Oh wow, it’s hard to recognize you with that new avatar.

But I haven’t changed my avatar in a long time!

Originally posted by warownslife:

goodbye everyone and the rest of the union. I have to go now but i will be back in a few hours.

What “rest of union”? I am everyone in this union, there is no rest.

 
Flag Post

What “rest of union”? I am everyone in this union, there is no rest.

You aren’t funny anymore.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EndCharged:

What “rest of union”? I am everyone in this union, there is no rest.

You aren’t funny anymore.

I’m not trying. This is serious business.

 
Flag Post

I’m not trying. This is serious business.

Off-Topic

 
Flag Post
I’m not trying. This is serious business.

I smell a last resort.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IAMNGIN:
I’m not trying. This is serious business.

I smell a last resort.

Again, I’m being serious, underling.

 
Flag Post

I miss Haruhion. GTFO everyone! Give us Haruhi back!!

 
Flag Post

Hello everyone and nobody. I am back. So hows it going?

 
Flag Post
I am back.

Well shit.

 
Flag Post

So how is everyone?