Forums Off-topic

Me? HACKING? (locked)

24 posts

Flag Post

Hey, Its Yumos here, People are claiming that I’m hacking to get badges because of the picture I posted to ask for help about a glitched game. It never happend again but seriously…Why would I hack, And even if I did I would have way more badges, Heres the picture that people think I’m haccking on.Photobucket

Flag Post

wrong forum =(

Flag Post

You were without a doubt hacking, you criminal.

Flag Post

Smaby, If I was why would I be trying to spread it around? I just wanted to get the word around that I WASNT hacking, I would never hack on kongregate, Heck, I’ve never hackedi n my life. I love kongregate too much to hack it. I’m not even smart enough TO hack O.o

Flag Post

Don’t lie I know that your a hacker.

Flag Post

W/e, But I dont hack,

Flag Post

Seems like the embedding of the game messed up… doesn’t look like something a hacker would even use…

Flag Post

there is nothing you could gain by saying “hai guys! I haxorzed teh games 4 bagdes !!1” which is why I don’t believe you are one :)

Flag Post

This doesn’t belong in this forum. If you’d like to continue to talk about it, I can move it to the Off Topic forum. Otherwise I’m going to lock it. Let me know which you’d like.

Flag Post

move it please.

Flag Post

i eat chicken

Flag Post

I love chicken, AND I DONT HACK

Flag Post

Yumos didn’t hack the embedding messed up, it happened to me before on ArmorGames, also HOW is that hacking?

Flag Post

And why would he hack IndestructoTank of all games?

Flag Post

^ exactly.

Flag Post

indestructotank is easy why would he hack it?

Flag Post

Lol @ Embedding.

Flag Post

Oooh I see an IP there. Give me permission and I’ll show you HACKED. :D.

Flag Post

Silly DSR. :P

Go ahead, hack 127.0.0.1

Flag Post

Oooh, I see it too.

• Haha.

Flag Post

Guys can’t u take a joke =.=. I think we all knwo what will happen if everyone knew that 127.0.0.1 universally is ur own IP :P.

Flag Post

gasp

Flag Post

Hacking is when someone has stolen your computers id, not when someone has cheated on a game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator