Forums Off-topic

International House of Languages! OT Official "Speak Another Language" thread.

332 posts

Flag Post

OT’s OFFICIAL SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE THREAD!

Yes, this thread was created on Boxing Day of 2010 to stop the foreign language from spreading through to other threads. This is the masterthread to speak any language you want. But there is rules to go by before posting in this thread:

-Don’t Spam. It isn’t a thread free to spam in
-No Inappropriate Images in Other Languages!
-No Quote Pyramids. See rule 1 for more of this rule

LOCKBLOCK: This thread is for any language. Not just English, if you see another thread similar to this been recently made, refer them to this thread!

 
Flag Post

Привет.

 
Flag Post

nella prima il blocco

 
Flag Post

I know English.
I speak English.


Americans speak American.
Most English people speak something that’s a retarded form of English.


Britishness FTW.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Well, considering there are people from all other the world, that knows different language’s, I thought, what language’s do you know? And yeah… Can’t think of anything. Also, if your going to talk in another language, please, don’t act like a spambot!

Si quiere aprender español valla a soyunmenso,com

 
Flag Post

jag önskar att jag var en tjej med en penis

 
Flag Post

Languages I know:
English (hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Spanish
German
Italian

Languages I want to know:
Estonian
Czech
Croatian
Turkish
Icelandic
Swedish

But I guess that last list is neither here nor there.

Melbourne, why don’t we compose a list of languages OTers can speak collectively?

 
Flag Post

נאטאנרומל

 
Flag Post

I only know English.

 
Flag Post

Don’t wanna, this language is perfect and should be the only language worldwide.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Don’t wanna, this language is perfect and should be the only language worldwide.

No lol hebrew should be

 
Flag Post

Actually I know a few words in different languages but not enough to talk with someone

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaSamuri:

I only know English.

Originally posted by NinjaSamuri:

Actually I know a few words in different languages but not enough to talk with someone

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GerwinR:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Don’t wanna, this language is perfect and should be the only language worldwide.

No lol hebrew should be

…I’d agree if Hebrew was spoken by pretty much every Internet-dweller. Seeing as it isn’t, nor is it commonly taught in schools worldwide, I have to disagree.
English for the world domination

 
Flag Post

Xin chào!

 
Flag Post

Zainwestujcie w kalafiory.

 
Flag Post

Guten morgen, zum Wetter. Gestern in Berlin gibt es schneeregan. Bis zum nach Montag, wahrend de tages es heiß.

/\/\ All I know (German) /\/\

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

Guten morgen, zum Wetter. Gestern in Berlin gibt es schneeregan. Bis zum nach Montag, wahrend de tages es heiB.

/\/\ All I know (German) /\/\

It’s ß, quick go edit it. ;f

 
Flag Post

English is a nice language to learn, as the verbs are so easy. I know the plurals and different sounds are quite confusing, and Spanish is probably easier, but if you take a language like Mandarin or Japanese, English is definitely much easier to learn and speak well.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Morrrr:

English is a nice language to learn, as the verbs are so easy. I know the plurals and different sounds are quite confusing, and Spanish is probably easier, but if you take a language like Mandarin or Japanese, English is definitely much easier to learn and speak well.

Polish is generally German on hardmode.

 
Flag Post

こんにちは、あなたは私とセックスをしてご希望ですか?

 
Flag Post

Ne kužim

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Polish is generally German on hardmode.

German is generally English on hardmode.
fix’d.

 
Flag Post

Hungarian is one of the hardest languages to learn, ste to znali pederi jedni bespotrebni, drkate ko budale i gledate japanske porno crtiće, mislim koji kurac? I onda mi frendovi kupe jebeni laptop s 60 GB japanskih porno crtića i onda moram to sve brisat, a svi govore “Ne! Podijeli to s nama! Očemo svršavat sebi po leđima gledajući 60 GB porno crtića”, bolesni gadovi. Normalne ljude u OT-u mogu nabrojit s prstima jedne ruke.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by commie_commander:

Hungarian is one of the hardest languages to learn, ste to znali pederi jedni bespotrebni, drkate ko budale i gledate japanske porno crtiće, mislim koji kurac? I onda mi frendovi kupe jebeni laptop s 60 GB japanskih porno crtića i onda moram to sve brisat, a svi govore “Ne! Podijeli to s nama! Očemo svršavat sebi po leđima gledajući 60 GB porno crtića”, bolesni gadovi. Normalne ljude u OT-u mogu nabrojit s prstima jedne ruke.

Ta trauma po 61GB anime pornusów chyba nigdy Ci nie przejdzie. Już mi przykro.