Forums Off-topic

The Most SkillFull Of All

22 posts

Flag Post

Ok the most skillfull band I ever heard was definetly dragonforce not so much the drummer(all hes good as is the double bass), the bassist, guitarist and pianist and greatest. Anyone know any others bands that sound decent with awsome players?

Flag Post

Rush.
The only band ever to have every band member be officially awarded best at their instrument.

Flag Post

do they sound good

Flag Post

I’ve listened to DragonForce a couple of times and to be quite honest, my friends (that are better than me at playing guitar, and have a better ear) believe its not the guitarist actually playing but maybe someone behind stage. And this is not some kind of hater comment becasue my friends love what DragonForce do.

Flag Post

Led Zeppelin

Flag Post

Cmurda- I used to think the same thing as ur friend but look at this http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ywxm6zLEjFY watch the whole thing its pretty cool.

Flag Post

Me!

Flag Post

Children of Bodom. The keyboardist is probably better than Dragonforces, and Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala rock

Flag Post

The Beatles.

You can’t get any better then them. EVER.

Flag Post

Boston, best guitarists, and music makers EVAR!!!>:O

Flag Post

I can’t stand Dragonforce, honestly. Maybe they’ve got skill, sure, but skill doesn’t mean much when all you’ve got is a wall of sound (Example: Through the Fire and Flames).

Boston, best guitarists, and music makers EVAR!!!>:O

^ This. Boston is great at what they do.

-Deriaz

Flag Post

Rush, hands down

Flag Post

Children of Bodom. The keyboardist is probably better than Dragonforces, and Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala rock

Children of Bodom is probably the most recognized death metal band, but honestly, I think they are a tad over-rated. Some other stuff out there if you’re into melodic death metal is Amon Amarth, Kalmah, and At the Gates, to name a few. Opeth is also pretty cool if you’re into progressive rock

If you’re into more brutal/technical death metal, I’m personally a fan of Bloodbath, Decapitated, and of course Cannibal Corpse.

Flag Post

The Beatles.

There’s no way you can think they’re the most skillful band of all time. Maybe you like their songwriting, but you know some of those 80s rock and metal bands have very talented guitarists, drummers, and vocalists.

Flag Post

Rush or Dream Theater.

Flag Post

Rush, or GnR

Flag Post

Led Zeppelin obv.

Flag Post

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkj19VarQx0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Flag Post

Well, hopefully our heads aren’t so far up our asses that we can see that technical greatness does not band great make..

Flag Post

Thats your own oppinion, “Technical Greatness” is an aquired taste and can be enough to make someone want to move.

Flag Post

the bassist from Dragonforce is gash. anyone can play root notes with a pick. If I wrote a list of phenomenal musicians I could go on forever.

Flag Post

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SKMYeXkYcgs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" width="425" height="349"></embed>