Forums Off-topic

Best Mod In Your Eyes page 4

99 posts

Flag Post

billyfred isn’t a mod

WELL HE SHOULD BE! KTHXBAI

Flag Post

None of ‘em. I very rarely see moderators in chatrooms, except when it’s the Kongai Chat. Normal rooms have been largely unmoderated in my experiences (forum posts here would suggest that they all tend to group toward a specific few rooms).

Flag Post

> None of ‘em. I very rarely see moderators in chatrooms, except when it’s the Kongai Chat. Normal rooms have been largely unmoderated in my experiences

What’s a “normal room”… I’m curious.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t choose a specific mod as being better than any other as they all have their
personal charm, and I haven’t had the pleasure of conversation with every mod on the site.

Of those I have dealt with on a regular basis though, Annihilator, Darwin, Ducklette, awalters, joshhh, Flare,
I must say I find each of them to be great at what they do (..and have to put up with), always
willing to step in any room and bring about peace, and are over all great individuals to chat
with. They represent Kong very well.

Flag Post

My friend Fabricant is the best mod in existence. He specifically stated he wanted no one to put him in this thread. So I of course now put him in here as the best mod in my pen’s eyes.

FABRICANT. Remember, Fabricant.

Flag Post

Scotti is great

Flag Post

Flag Post

O_O Letters…

But yeah, Ducklette, awalters, Darwin and Flare.

Flag Post

For me it’s between hiperson314, unproductive, Scotti, koko, and Ducklette.

Flag Post

Arcane Cooler

Flag Post

Omg, that candy looks good!

Noms Ducklette Candy

Flag Post

http://www.familylobby.com/common/tt1726009fltt.gif

its supose to say greg at the end but i guess not

Flag Post

I don’t have a favourite. The only 3 I know are arcaneCoder, TheBSG and WilliamWilson

Flag Post

billyfred/greg

also I hate you aC

Flag Post

jk

Flag Post

As you all know, I’m in love with arcaneCoder and I want him to be my internet b/f.

Otherwise, William_Wilson has one of the best heads out of anyone I’ve ever met. I wouldn’t want a better partner in cri-I mean, justice.

Flag Post

Top 3:
1. TarynDarkwind
2. Aerys
3. JudeMaverick

Ukos Is good too

Flag Post

Iggyshark.

Flag Post

damijin!

Flag Post

My vote goes to TarynDarkwind. He’s just so helpful. Nah, I think I’d go for aC, because his contributions to the site are great, particularly since he isn’t an admin.

Flag Post

i think sakuya is because its funny listining to her say what shes doing right now and the fact shes afk more then half the time

Flag Post

AC, Taku and Ukos.

Billyfred is #1 in my heart though.

Flag Post

No, i think is PopUpPirate ;)

Flag Post

Ac…He’s like the Chuck Norris of Kong