Forums Off-topic

JINDO 4 MOD

19 posts

Flag Post

Jindo is like so the coolest.

He is so nice to every1. U guys should like so make him a mod cuz that would, like, be cool.

so plz plz plz plz plz make jindo a mod. im sure he would love it.

Flag Post

I’m confused here. Don’t make threads asking for a certain person to be mod.

Also, I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules to make accounts mentioning someone else and doing stupid stuff on it. If you really are Jindo, then this thread is even more pointless than I thought.

Flag Post

OMG as if im jindo. dont jump to conclusions just becuz of my username.

Flag Post

# Account names that are created purely to antagonize another user (“DavidSuckslololol”) will be banned permanently without warning.

That was from the Behaviour Guidelines.

That username might not be antagonizing another user, but it still makes people think that there is a possibility of you being Jindo. Which isn’t good.

Also, when you made an account called “Jindos_Alt”, what did you expect people to think?

Flag Post

but i not antagonizing. he is so the best. make him mod

Flag Post

Also, when you made an account called “Jindos_Alt”, what did you expect people to think?

For some reason that just made me laugh pretty hard. Plus it’s a pretty good point.

Flag Post

jindo will now NEVER be a mod EVER, its in the rules, never ask to be a mod =P, you are obviously jindo, so you will never be a mod.

Flag Post

That username might not be antagonizing another user, but it still makes people think that there is a possibility of you being Jindo. Which isn’t good.

There’s a possibility of me actually being greg :P

I do not know JINDOs, I know Jindo though.

Flag Post

JINDOS is an enhanced version of MS-DOS. It stands for James Indoe’s New Development on Online Software.

Flag Post

Well, regardless of whether he is Jindo or not, all his 5 posts (wow!) have been about promoting Jindo :S Why waste your time dude? AND… It’s not funny. Even if you AREN’T Jindo, you still have ruined his reputuation.

Flag Post

i agree with bencham

Flag Post

its in the rules, never ask to be a mod =P,

care to show where in the rules this is displayed?

Flag Post

Demonstrating a zealousness in promoting yourself to a moderator position will likely disqualify yourself entirely, as it makes us question both your motives and your maturity level.

It’s not in the rules, but it’s in the help section.

Flag Post

I know its in the help section, just saying its not a definate rule.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who thinks you have to be an idiot to even listen to JINDOs_ALT?

Flag Post

Nope, you ain’t. I’m thinking that too. And it’s against the rules.

Flag Post

Am I the only one who thinks you have to be an idiot to even listen to JINDOs_ALT?

No, you’re not.

Flag Post

Wow, just wow.

Flag Post

=o! thats a suprize…