Forums Off-topic

Spore on my computer.

13 posts

Flag Post

I have a Dell Dimension B110. The proccessor is a celeron and it has 2.53 GHz. I have 1.25 gb of ram and 96 video memory. I am going to buy a video card to add 256 mb of video memory to my computer. Could Spore work on my computer after the video memory upgrade? And would it work smoothly? I have games that say they should run on my computer on top quality but they don’t. That’s why I am buying a new video card. Plzz answer this question.

Flag Post

yesh it should it work
i think
worked on mine and mine sucks

Flag Post

http://www.spore.com/what/specs_spore

All you need is there. Also, spore has really low system reqs when you look at it. I have a 4 year old comp and I run the creature editor just fine.

Flag Post

dude if it worked on my crappy butt computer, it will definately work on yours.

Flag Post

How much hard drive space do you have? Atm, space is the only thing that is making this game look like it needs a great comp. The actual spore game is going to use about 7GB of hard drive for all the thing, which alot of people will not be able to handle.

Flag Post

Spore looks so cool, cant wait for it to come out :)

Flag Post

My computer is a desktop. It has around 25 gb of harddrive.

Flag Post

25gb? rofl that sucks lol

Flag Post

Not really, for older computers thats alot, i only had 19GB untill I bought more space now i have over 100. And by 25 do you mean total or free? because if its total, you might need to move some of your temp files

Flag Post

Most of these people seem a little young to buy upgrades. Isn’t it more like, “Mommy, can I have some money?” Well I made more money at 13 than my parents, so ya never know. Mines 2.8 TF or 28000 GB, but it’s on a home network for my job, so it’s not decked out for games and such. I don’t even have admin access to most of the memory, so it is no bueno. Apply to be a nuclear tech with the Navy and you can get free electronic toys. :-)

Flag Post

30 gb used space. 22 not used.

Flag Post

My only worry is that I have a Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.53GHz for my computer. Could my proccessor keep my computer from playing games like Spore?

Flag Post

lol that game sucks
it runs on my onboard with no lag at all
no joke