Forums Off-topic

Become a writer on my web!

19 posts

Flag Post

Ill post the link to it later. Right now you can choose to right about these things.

Kongai

Hot new games

News

[name here’s] avatar of the day!

im covering badges and cards and if i think of more positions ill write it down.

Flag Post

Can I do Hot New Games?! please
!

Flag Post

sure. i actually thought that would be the last picked. O.K now leave a msg in my shout box telling about hot new games. Plz make it at least 3 paragraphs long.

Flag Post

Cool gj

Flag Post

ok im posting my web, you can check it out.

http://kongregatorcorp.blogspot.com/

Flag Post

You might want to team up with this guy >> http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/13908

Flag Post

thanks HBS. I asked him to do the news section for me.

Flag Post

Ill do news! Please? I have good Grammar and I’m always updated on gaming news.

Flag Post

Or at least a section?

Flag Post

aigght. SInce your the quickest you’ll take the star of news

Flag Post

umm US youre not the judge here. btw yes you are the news person

Flag Post

I am?

What would i Right other than game news since thats already taken, like…accidents or something? New gaming sites? Hot gaming sites? My email is tommyborch@yahoo.com

Flag Post

From the looks of it, Yumos has poor grammar. If you need a writer with flawless grammar, and experince in the field, then email me. I’ll write about whatever you want me to write about. I did some editing of a website for a game, correcting grammar, and did a bi-weekly news-cast for another game. It’s a shame I only got a few articles out, since the person suddenly went AWOL.

No offense to you, Yumo.

My email is deathreape98@yahoo.com if you want to contact me.

Flag Post

ohhh i have 3 people to choose from…well Yumos said she could do any topic but knows everything about news…DeathReape98 asked after Yumos but points out a good point and has fine grammar. Its a tough choice but since DeathReape98 has good grammar and likes news i chosoe him. Hey Yumos you can still cover avatar of the day or KONGAI DICTIONARY ( The #1 Kongai destination ) contact me about that one. ( Its a bit more complicated )

Flag Post

TheC, can you throw me an email with what you want me to write about?

Also, your website needs some work done on it. I’ll tell you the detials in an email. I can’t send an email until you send me one first, though, since I don’t have your email.

Flag Post

THeC since im in it.. i tihnk (says i am on the web site) can it not be Hot New Games but like Under The Radar Games ?

Flag Post

sure

Hey does anybody wanna do the Avatar thing? Just go to google, search something ( appropriate ), upload it to K and then ill put it on Kongregator Corp. For the Kongai dictionary you must first, get a picture of a certain card, upload it ( make the card a person ) send little open thingies ( its in prple typing and it either leads to a link or opens up a typing section ) and make the open thingies say, pros and cons. Thanx if you have questions contact me at cobyc@thegame.com

Flag Post

You know what I thought’d be fun? If the willing active mods could write about news in their respective rooms. Of course this could be open to like the room historians too, or whoever wants to do it.

Flag Post

Uh…I’d like to help on your new website sorta dealy. :P I’m not really good with uploading pictures and stuff for your avatar articles, but if you need any help, just tell me. I’d be glad to help out! Oh, and like Deathreape, I’m pretty good with the whole grammar thing. So if you get any new ideas, or want me to help, I’ll do it. :)