Forums Off-topic

pet bird

14 posts

Flag Post

ive been asking for a pet bird for about a month but my parents kept saying no, now my birthday is coming up on Tuesday. Is it likely that I will get a bird?

will i?

Flag Post

Probably not.

Flag Post

no birds shit everywhere

Flag Post

No, your parents hate you.
><
Just kidding, Its possible although for a more accurate depiction I need you to describe if there nice and etc.

Flag Post

Hard to say.

Flag Post

HEYLL NO!

Flag Post

you will then ittl die

Flag Post

I would laugh so hard if that happened.

Flag Post

i’m gonna say no seeing as if you are your parents are trying to give you a nice suprise or they r opposed to clearing up shit you decide

Flag Post

I think you will get a fake bird first. You need to spend time with a bird. I don’t mean just, mornin’ (insert bird name here). For how simple they my seem, you should spend at least 3 hours a day with the bird. (And I don’t mean 5 min. here & 10 min. there). Good luck if you get a pet. (Also you should name it Tippy;))

Flag Post

tippy or tippi?

Flag Post

KXT ftw.

Flag Post

you don’t want a pet bird, trust me. Once I had two finches, and they chirped like there was no tomorrow. I mean, im a very deep sleeper, but falling asleep was harder than it should have been. Also, one time, one of them got out of its cage and it took forever to catch it. Eventually sold them to a pet store.

Flag Post

http://goodpet.myfreeforum.org/about12.html