Forums Off-topic

Moolah.com (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

Is a new web site that gives you a penny to start out with and you to make your way up winning games. With each game you when, your penny is doubled. If you run out of money, they give you a new penny to start out with. Sadly you need an invite to join though. If anyone is interested I have a few invites to give away. I’m not trying to advertise for other web sites on Kongregate. Kongregate is the best.
Here are the invites:

http://www.moola.com:80/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d5449744e6a6b7a4d54553d-2

Flag Post

Thanks dude! This looks cool. I had an idea for a website like this a few years ago, but never got all of the logistics down. I’m really curious to see how it turns out. I’ll try to post some of my invites up here once I get things going (sorry guys, I think I got the last one).

Flag Post

I didnt really like this that much because it was very difficult to get to the higher money amounts. But once you get there, its pretty fun

Flag Post

It’s a scam because they ask for personal information such as phone numbers and never give you the money. I can attest to that. And drxrules change your avatar you copy cat.

Flag Post

just go to moola.com he’s getting you to refer him.

Flag Post

I don’t know if they give you money, since I haven’t cashed out. You do have to give a phone number so they can text message you to verify that you aren’t creating lots of multiple fake accounts. Seems fairly legit, and I haven’t gotten any telemarketer calls since then.