Forums Off-topic

My Theory of Heath Ledgers death

15 posts

Flag Post

So everyone knows about his death first of all correct? Alright.

So I know a lot of sites have said this and stuff but I have my own version that’s similar.

OK so this guy died at age 28, and usually you are healthiest in your early days of life.

So heath played the joker and finished the role for the movie Dark Night, we have all seen the pictures and the posters of the new joker and its obvious he’s scary and psychopathic.

Im thinking that heath ledger became attached to his character a little to much. As articles say,he never took formal training so he never fully grasped the concept of keeping roles foriegn. Yes he probebly played the role much better by letting the character run through him but it ended badly (my theory)

Another thing is that he wouldnt need all those pills at such an early age. An article says he said he couldnt sleep much at night and needed medication. So for all these reasons it must have been his role that messed with his mind.So his pills as most know mixed together with eachother and killed him.

Well yahoomovies gave this an A by users and A- by critics, thats a top film right here. Cant wait to see it, I might see it today.

Flag Post

Who is Heath Ledgers? And what/who is the joker?

Edit: Ah, is he from batman. I haven’t seen that one.

Flag Post

Heath Ledgers is the person who played the Joker, the villain, in the new Batman movie.

Edit: Ugh

Flag Post

Does it actually matter? He’s dead.

Flag Post

Does it matter? Yes thats the reason why i DOES matter its because he IS dead. Thats the whole point of this thread.

Flag Post

The reason of why he died is most likely much simpler than the reasons you just listed.

Flag Post

Who cares if he is dead? It doesn’t affect anyone on Kongregate.

Flag Post

It was tagic end, but RMcD he might have family on kongregate, as kongregate is American based site. Death has to hit us all in the end.

Flag Post

Many people have suggested that his role as the Joker might have messed with his mind, but he was actually in the middle of filming another movie when he died, and had had problems sleeping in the past. It was just a tragic accident.

Flag Post

Walford, he was Australian.

Flag Post

He had to take sleeping pills, and his costars said his insomnia was so bad he had to take them until he fell asleep. He was also on other medications. The pills reacted badly. He died. It didn’t have anything to do with his role as the joker.

Flag Post

I knew that Henry, how do you know that he hasn’t got family in America. Just because you are born in a country doesn’t mean that you haven’t got family, else where.

Flag Post

An article says he said he couldnt sleep much at night and needed medication. So for all these reasons it must have been his role that messed with his mind.

I often have trouble sleeping as well. I have not had a role in a movie though.

Flag Post

And a VAST MAJORITY of dead people have never starred in a movie. over 99.999999%!!!

Flag Post

What a coincidence.