Forums Off-topic

After a long year im quitting Kongregate (locked)

42 posts

Flag Post

Its been fun but lately ive been trying to help the community and well-check my shouts. I dont care if you ban me for making this thread because i am leaving. Thanks for making Kongregate but lately people havent been very nice. Ya peace out homies. Im outta here. If you wanna talk to me ill be in the one more level forums.

Flag Post

Adios.

Flag Post

I’ll miss you.

But, really, if you give up on things because people aren’t to you, your life will be an epic fail. But, there will be no one to make 2 word posts to tell you so.

Flag Post

aww theC is leaving
later bro
and since when are there onemorelevel fourms
link please

Flag Post

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn460/the1stsharpie/Avi%20requests/slayed.gif

Flag Post

dude you may get banned for posting that cuz that would count as spam
but how did you make that?

Flag Post

But it’s cool spam.

Also, large spam.

Flag Post

Wow, that sucks. Not sure what the drama was about, so I’m not going to take sides.

TheC, while you did do some annoying things, I think you have a good heart. I am not sure why you are leaving on the account of words from a few people, but it is your choice and I’m sure you will be missed.

Flag Post

I have to admit you were my rival. Me and you are cousins so thats the only reason we fought. See you in the OML forums cousin.

Flag Post

can someone please gimme the linnk to the onemorelevel fourms i failed to find them

Flag Post

…ill let you guys in on a secret. Since TheC isnt going to be back ill tell you. Hes at a pet foum which is here.

http://goodpet.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Dont tell!

Flag Post

He wanted people to not stalk him but you guys seem nice.

EDIT: His username is admin since he is owner

Flag Post

dude
really onemorelevel dosnt have any fourms

Flag Post

yeah hes to st00pid to know XD thats why i told you guys " the secret "

Flag Post

see ya…

Flag Post

Let’s all be honest here: Are any of you that said you would miss him, actually going to miss him? And for those who didn’t say that, are you? I’m not.

Flag Post

hehehahahoho if that many people leave that on your shouts maybe you should of left long ago

Flag Post

Me niether. Frankly he didn’t make the slighest impression on me while he was here. If he was, I’ve hardly noticed him.

Flag Post

He seems like a nice child, though.

Flag Post

Wait, you’ve been here for a year?

Yeah, what Henry and RMcD said.

Flag Post

Now this is just rude. He gets flamed and spammed and is going through family issues and this is how you treat him? Shame…shame. I am his cousin. Even though you might not have noticed thats no reason to put him down.

Flag Post

So because he has family issues, we should pity him? No thank you.

Flag Post

if someone in your family had nemonia say your baby sister, would you be very happy?

Flag Post

TheC never mentioned anything like that. Do you think he might have not wanted it discussed here? Or are some of us now psychic or something?

Flag Post

That kind of stuff really isn’t related to Kongregate. If someone is being mean, I’ll flame him.