Forums Off-topic

The Touhou Thread page 289

7460 posts

Flag Post

On my way through town, some artist managed to catch a glimpse of me. What a wonderful graphic he created~!

 
Flag Post

lock this thwead please.

 
Flag Post


hot

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yukari_Yakumo17:

On my way through town, some artist managed to catch a glimpse of me. What a wonderful graphic he created~!

he’s a pervert your umbrella looks like butt

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme101:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

OMG IT WAS REMOVED

Originally posted by nowaitforme101:

lock this thwead please.

And your reason would be?

 
Flag Post

A progress report on my game

Creating this game has made me a lot better at the actual game.

 
Flag Post

wat is touhou???

 
Flag Post

bump

 
Flag Post

Do any of the games have multiplayer?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Do any of the games have multiplayer?

All of the fighting games and one of the shooters, Phantasmagoria of Flower View

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Do any of the games have multiplayer?

All of the fighting games and one of the shooters, Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Ah. Thank you!
Heh, I didn’t even know there were fighting games.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:
Originally posted by IndomiPhoenix:

Do any of the games have multiplayer?

All of the fighting games and one of the shooters, Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Ah. Thank you!
Heh, I didn’t even know there were fighting games.

I didn’t even know that touhou was a game.

 
Flag Post

Hey guys
For those of you who didn’t already know
ZUN released a new written thing, and it is literally the best thing in touhou history
Especially this

Rock on

 
Flag Post

I recently listened to Bad Apple again and I noticed something that I didn’t notice before. Both the original Japanese lyrics and the English version seem like the song is about…
someone who is dying.


I didn’t notice that before. It’s pretty deep when you think about it.

 
Flag Post

so cutenesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 
Flag Post

^Cute~


Guys, needs more Yuuka

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartval:

I recently listened to Bad Apple again and I noticed something that I didn’t notice before. Both the original Japanese lyrics and the English version seem like the song is about…
someone who is dying.


I didn’t notice that before. It’s pretty deep when you think about it.

Now that I think about it, it does sound like it’s about someone right on the edge of death, someone who is about to “fade to black”.

Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:

^Cute~


Guys, needs more Yuuka

Satisfied?

 
Flag Post

post yoshika because jiang shis are better.

 
Flag Post

toho is stoopid becuz anime XDDDD

 
Flag Post

post tenshi

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

post tenshi

post cirno

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Casper_D:
Originally posted by denamo:

post tenshi

post cirno

post suika

 
Flag Post

BUT TEnSHI IS SUPREEEEME

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ayumi_stocking:
Originally posted by Casper_D:
Originally posted by denamo:

post tenshi

post cirno

post suika

post rin