Forums Off-topic

The Touhou Thread page 294

7460 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

I guess I’ll use questions from MotK’s “question of the day” thread here to keep this thread somewhat alive.

What’s your favorite Touhou discovery?

western vampires and her maid

 
Flag Post

Nice, nice. Mine is about the game mechanics, but barely anyone actually cares about the actual games so

What is your favorite theme from the fighting games? This includes IaMP (7.5), SWR (10.5), and UNL (12.3).

I’m torn between Demystify Feast and Bhava-Agra.

 
Flag Post

Our Hisoutensoku, hands down
Related

 
Flag Post

The UNL version of “Nuclear Fusion”.

My first ever exposure to Touhou was a remix of that theme. It’s still my favorite one.

 
Flag Post

Aya’s theme.

 
Flag Post

bump

 
Flag Post

Dartjat, as always.

 
Flag Post

cuz you guys are dead

idiots
start talkin’

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

I guess I’ll use questions from MotK’s “question of the day” thread here to keep this thread somewhat alive.

What’s your favorite Touhou discovery?

That the Wriggles Lantern item from League of Legends was named after Wriggle Nightbug.

 
Flag Post

Which game is the best visually?

This can refer to graphics, character art (lol), or bullet patterns. My vote definitely goes to MoF.

 
Flag Post

That the Wriggles Lantern item from League of Legends was named after Wriggle Nightbug.

Youmuu’s Ghostblade and Lux (Marisa) as well.

 
Flag Post

I’m bumping this with a punny picture.


aka the “Baka Bomb”

 
Flag Post

Hey guys
Check this out
New touhou anime episode from Maikaze

I fucking swear to god spam filter stay out of my turf

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:

Hey guys
Check this out
New touhou anime episode from Maikaze

I fucking swear to god spam filter stay out of my turf

I didn’t think that they’d actually continue.

Keep an eye out for the subtitled version.

 
Flag Post

I really want to see the next Memories of Phantasm :( But, all they do is release PV#4. Good PV, but the wait is killing me~! :3

 
Flag Post

Guys, it’s subbed now.

Memories of Phantasm

That was really pretty, but it wasn’t too terribly entertaining at any one point, and the ending was kinda dumb.
Squeaky-voiced Sanae out of nowhere isn’t my cup of tea.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YukkuriRemi:

Guys, it’s subbed now.

Memories of Phantasm

That was really pretty, but it wasn’t too terribly entertaining at any one point, and the ending was kinda dumb.
Squeaky-voiced Sanae out of nowhere isn’t my cup of tea.

Can you post a link to the subbed version?

 
Flag Post
Can you post a link to the subbed version?

Here you go

 
Flag Post

I don’t know what it is or care.

Originally posted by Okuu:
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Dartjat

No.

Originally posted by denamo:

what’s a touhou?

facepalm…

But that’s so stupid looking. There are freaks like that through those games? Do they have robot ninja cowboys too?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WwarMmachine:

I don’t know what it is or care.

Originally posted by Okuu:
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Dartjat

No.

Originally posted by denamo:

what’s a touhou?

facepalm…

But that’s so stupid looking. There are freaks like that through those games? Do they have robot ninja cowboys too?

The picture is stupid looking. The character herself is not. Observe:

 
Flag Post

But she has this scary overpowered thingy replacing half of her arm and an eye on her chest, that’s scaaaawy

 
Flag Post

And I bet she shoots lasers out of her third… sorry, nevermind. Are her wings made of human hair, or is the hair on her head made of feathers? She still looks too weird, and the space background doesn’t really help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WwarMmachine:

And I bet she shoots lasers out of her third… sorry, nevermind. Are her wings made of human hair, or is the hair on her head made of feathers? She still looks too weird, and the space background doesn’t really help.

Just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTxURGwu98

You can skip the first minute if you want to get straight to the good part.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartval:
Originally posted by WwarMmachine:

And I bet she shoots lasers out of her third… sorry, nevermind. Are her wings made of human hair, or is the hair on her head made of feathers? She still looks too weird, and the space background doesn’t really help.

Just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTxURGwu98

You can skip the first minute if you want to get straight to the good part.

But I don’t speak Japanese. …… Wow. Whoever made this show must have a wild imagination to make 13-year-old girls with god powers battle to the death.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WwarMmachine:
Originally posted by Dartval:
Originally posted by WwarMmachine:

And I bet she shoots lasers out of her third… sorry, nevermind. Are her wings made of human hair, or is the hair on her head made of feathers? She still looks too weird, and the space background doesn’t really help.

Just watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyTxURGwu98

You can skip the first minute if you want to get straight to the good part.

But I don’t speak Japanese. …… Wow. Whoever made this show must have a wild imagination to make 13-year-old girls with god powers battle to the death.

Touhou is not a show, it’s a game.

That video was entirely fanmade.
That being said, did you like the video?