Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:
Originally posted by fma1:
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

This thread needs more of this

Does anyone here use Soku Lobby?

I was going to months ago but computer broke so lost all my files~
Not been bothered since.

If I posted the link to download it, would people click it?

Maybe if you explained what it is first

It’s a matchmaking service for Touhou Hisoutensoku. It’s a chatroom and a medium for people to play online.

Flag Post

Here is a link if you want it.

http://www.dotdevstudio.com/projects/soku/

Just scroll down and click download.

Flag Post

It dissapoints me that no one posted in this thread for nineball day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartval:

It dissapoints me that no one posted in this thread for nineball day.

Sorry.

Flag Post

It’s because Cirno is stupid and horrible and everyone knows it

Flag Post

A little random question to get a little activity:

If you lived in Gensokyo, who would you live with?

Flag Post

I’m back! (But, only for a little.)

I would live with Yukari and the Yakumo household. I would serve my lady with grace, efficiency, and love. Whatever she asks of me, I would commit my life on.

Flag Post

It’s time to make this thread active again.

Touhou 13.5 has been announced

Flag Post

A Touhou movie is being made and for some horrible reason, YOU have been selected to choose the cast!
Who do you choose to play which parts?

My choices:
Jason Statham as Reimu Hakurei
Terry Crews as Marisa Kirisame
Angelina Jolie as Yuukarin
Mickey Rourke as Kyouko Kasodani
Micheal Cera as Wriggle Nightbug
Gilbert Gottfried as Lily White
Brian Blessed as Lily Black
That kid from Orphan as Tewi
Norio Wakamoto as ZUN (mostly narrating)
Danny deVito as Remilia Scarlet
Vin Diesel as Namazu the fish
Sarah Silverman as Ichirin
Morgan Freeman as Unzan

Directed by Tarantino and ZUN

Flag Post

Hillary Clinton as Yuukarin

fixed that for you

Flag Post

First look at gameplay from Touhou 13.5

Flag Post

Meh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Meh.

Agreed. It looks way too safe from an innovative perspective. There is also some noticeable frame skipping that I hope is due to the computer that recorded it and not the gameplay itself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

Meh.

Agreed. It looks way too safe from an innovative perspective. There is also some noticeable frame skipping that I hope is due to the computer that recorded it and not the gameplay itself.

Remember that the game isn’t actually finished yet.

Flag Post

Initial impressions. Just saying it is kind of unpolished for a trailer, even by ZUN’s standards.

Flag Post

Meh.

i thought touhou was supposed to be like bullet hell

Flag Post

It’s not the first Touhou game that isn’t a bullet hell. The majority of them and the “main” games (not counting PC-98 games as the “main”, as they were retconned anyways) are all bullet hells though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

Meh.

The main series of games are bullet hells.

There are canonical spinoffs that have different play styles than the games in the main series. Those are the ones with the decimals.

Flag Post

Touhous 1, 3, and 9 have different play styles from a more traditional bullet hell as well. Touhou 1 resembles more of a Breakout kind of game than a bullet hell, and 3 and 9 are dual screen PvP bullet hells.

I still can’t wait for Hopeless Masquerade to be released nonetheless. I thought that, like ES, ZUN could have done more, but it’s only a small clip of an unreleased game.

Flag Post

I am ever so slightly getting closer to finishing my game. I will be competing with ZUN in no time!

Flag Post

[Wherever I wouldn’t die.]

[Probably the SDM, I think they speak English there (or at least some if not all do), they have plenty of resources and a resident Magician which may be helpful in immortality gaining. There’s no point in living in Paradise if you can’t live there forever.]

[What happened to gravity?]

[I’m not even here much, but I wanted to ask what people find so hard about Orin. I’ve beaten Touhou 6-8, 10 and 12-13 on Normal without continuing, so I decided to play SA recently but although Okuu and all of the early bosses are a nightmare, I don’t see what’s hard about Orin in the slightest. She’s a difficult Stage 5 Boss (i.e. Not Mononobe no Futo) but she’s nowhere near as hard as people make her out to be.]

[Her Midboss card can be dealt with just by bombing once at the right time if you have enough power.]

[Zombie Fairy is somewhat difficult, I guess, but is about as difficult as either of Sakuya’s first two cards.]

[Spleen Eater is a bit harder, but doable, and can be bombed easily.]

[Needle Hell or whatever it was called is a bloody nightmare, but it’s comparable in difficulty to Marionette (okay, it’s a bit harder) and Okuu’s first card is just the same thing despite people’s claims that Okuu is easier than Orin.]

[Her last card is just an easier version of Zombie Fairy.]

[Is it just that I’m playing the game on Normal? Is like, the difficulty discrepancy only present on harder difficulties?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[Wherever I wouldn’t die.]

[Probably the SDM, I think they speak English there (or at least some if not all do), they have plenty of resources and a resident Magician which may be helpful in immortality gaining. There’s no point in living in Paradise if you can’t live there forever.]

[What happened to gravity?]

[I’m not even here much, but I wanted to ask what people find so hard about Orin. I’ve beaten Touhou 6-8, 10 and 12-13 on Normal without continuing, so I decided to play SA recently but although Okuu and all of the early bosses are a nightmare, I don’t see what’s hard about Orin in the slightest. She’s a difficult Stage 5 Boss (i.e. Not Mononobe no Futo) but she’s nowhere near as hard as people make her out to be.]

[Her Midboss card can be dealt with just by bombing once at the right time if you have enough power.]

[Zombie Fairy is somewhat difficult, I guess, but is about as difficult as either of Sakuya’s first two cards.]

[Spleen Eater is a bit harder, but doable, and can be bombed easily.]

[Needle Hell or whatever it was called is a bloody nightmare, but it’s comparable in difficulty to Marionette (okay, it’s a bit harder) and Okuu’s first card is just the same thing despite people’s claims that Okuu is easier than Orin.]

[Her last card is just an easier version of Zombie Fairy.]

[Is it just that I’m playing the game on Normal? Is like, the difficulty discrepancy only present on harder difficulties?]

[Hey guys I just cleared SA with three lives remaining.]

[The best part is that although I died on Satori twice (shockingly on Terrible Souvenir, her easiest card and Flying Insects’ Nest) and Okuu four times (once on Fixed Star because I misjudged the suns’ hitboxes, once on Hell and Heaven Meltdown because I didn’t actually realise the giant bullets kill you (no wonder it was so hard) and twice on Artificial Sun, which is to be expected from the last card in the game) I captured all of Orin’s cards in her bossfight (I bombed Cat’s Walk), and I’m pretty sure I ‘captured’ all of her nonspells.]

[Take that, Orin haters.]

Flag Post

Playable
Kicks ass
Kinda hot
Fun to play as
Can’t wait for this game
Better than that shitty Sony Allstars disappointment

Flag Post

ichirin has op combos

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat: