[SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT.]

Subbed. =)
Time for my shameless advertisement now. :V

Flag Post

3 month bump because Koishi is badass

Flag Post

New fighting game will be out soon
God damn I can’t wait to get a good explanation of the awkward new controls
I hope I can still collect bunches of spell cards because having a massive movelist is my hype

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTU84uwyN5w
One man Flandre’s Theme. Just thought it was cool.

Flag Post

Where can I play this? I can’t find it anywhere.

Flag Post

http://kourindou.exblog.jp/20469044/

Touhou 14 Double Dealing Character announced. Sounds interesting to me. Looks like this one has spell practice too. I’m looking forward to a SA/UFO difficulty level.

Flag Post

WHY YOU BUMP THIS!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by xProStar:

WHY YOU BUMP THIS!!!!!!

….because the newest game has been officially announced? Also, anyone play IaMP online?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingPachyderm:
Originally posted by xProStar:

WHY YOU BUMP THIS!!!!!!

….because the newest game has been officially announced? Also, anyone play IaMP online?

No, i have it on my desk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xprostar:

WHY YOU BUMP THIS!!!!!!

Bumpers are PROS.

Anyways, I have heard of this thing pretty much since I have had internet and I was just wondering what it was…

Maybe I will give it a go. I dont have anything else to do right now and I am bored and I love challenging games, and this Touhou thing seems to have some of that…

The problem is, WHERE IT IS THE DAMNED GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Not to mention, what one should I play first? THERES LIKE 13 GAMES AND FOR A NOOB TO THE SERIES LIKE ME ITS CONFUSING AS FUCK!!!

Flag Post

Is there a place where I could download the first few Touhou games, or all of them? Also, does the game take much of a computer, because I don’t exactly have a 1337 H/\X0RZ computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

Is there a place where I could download the first few Touhou games, or all of them? Also, does the game take much of a computer, because I don’t exactly have a 1337 H/\X0RZ computer.

I dont know, everyone seems to know and talk about this series yet I cant seem to find where to get em…

Pretty lame, honestly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

I dont know, everyone seems to know and talk about this series yet I cant seem to find where to get em…

Pretty lame, honestly.

Well, I already know you don’t know. You’re rant was right above me. I really wish someone would help me out.

Flag Post

Pretty lame, honestly.

Well, I already know you don’t know. You’re rant was right above me. I really wish someone would help me out.

I dont know if this works, but

http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/official-touhou-games.html

This may help you? My internet connection is shitty and I have to go to sleep again in like 15 mins so I couldt try it myself, let me know if it worked for you!

EDIT: And Congratulations on your 3333rd post!

Flag Post

Pretty lame, honestly.

I dont know if this works, but

http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/official-touhou-games.html

This may help you? My internet connection is shitty and I have to go to sleep again in like 15 mins so I couldt try it myself, let me know if it worked for you!

EDIT: And Congratulations on your 3333rd post!

I’m away from home with shitty bandwidth. I’ll test it out when I get home (Which will be a LONG time from now). Thanks, though!

Flag Post

Bump. DDC is pretty boring to score in.

If moriyashrine doesn’t work, use doujinstyle. Go to “Touhou [Official Games]” under Categories and download whatever game you want there.

You’re supposed to buy them, though. Just saying.

Your computer doesn’t need very good specs to play any of the games, but they will take up a quite a bit of space if you want to play all of them. Go to the Touhou Wiki to check the spec requirements.

Flag Post

Anyone know if an English patch is out for Hopeless Masquerade?

Flag Post

I just wanted to say that I finally got to try this thing.

And I have to say… this shit is addicting as hell! I think I have found one of those games that I wont leave for quite some time. Its pretty difficult but fair, I LOVE IT!!!

-So far I am a complete noob, I only cleared Normal with no continues used, but damn this is just too addicting and awesome! The music helps too. I always loved challenging games so me and Touhou go hand in hand.

Overall, 9/10 would WILL play again.

Flag Post

[Touhou 14 was released, huh?]

Flag Post

It’s too easy and the scoring system sucks. The gimmicks are pretty good, I guess.

Best extra stage so far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

It’s too easy and the scoring system sucks. The gimmicks are pretty good, I guess.

Best extra stage so far.

[>Easy]

[I have difficulty with Normal on it, despite having done EoSD/PCB/IN Hard. It’s almost as bad as TD.]

[Raiko Horikawa for 3rd best 2hu.]

Flag Post

Why is this so dead? This stayed dead through the release of 13.5 and 14.

Did all of OT’s Touhou fans leave?

Flag Post

I love how I never heard of this TouHou thing, but it has over 6000 posts!

Flag Post
Originally posted by niceman555:

I love how I never heard of this TouHou thing, but it has over 6000 posts!

it’s c0z u r ignorent 8)