Forums Off-topic

Fsjal Thread

13 posts

Flag Post

(excited fists guy also reffered to by trolls and newfish as “fsjals”, is yet another forced meme that seemed to spawn from the deep bowels of a homo’s
mother’s basement causing some lulz, but mostly a lot of saging. If you’d like to know more heres the (Link removed – ED isn’t suitable for kong, sorry)

Flag Post

Here’s my favorite:

Flag Post

i like the emo one i saw today in another thread

it was funny

Flag Post

Here’s my favorite:

Because yeah we all already know about FSJAL and already had an avatar month for it.

Flag Post

Mine is a NEW:

Flag Post

can someone make me a wasted unicorn fsjal

Flag Post
Originally posted by WastedUnicorn:

actually, normal people refer to it as fsjals. Idiots refer to it as “excited fists guy”. And, OT already knows about fsjals. We’ve had an avatar month for it.

Flag Post

related

Flag Post
(excited fists guy also reffered to by trolls and newfags as “fsjals”, is yet another forced meme that seemed to spawn from the deep bowels of a homo’s

It’s not a forced meme. The creator of the comic which people took it from got actually very little credit for the meme. He didn’t start using it as meme, but he wanted to give it a name. The 69th comment on a 4chan thread would be the name of the meme which then was “fsjal”.

Flag Post

Here are some

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:
(excited fists guy also reffered to by trolls and newfags as “fsjals”, is yet another forced meme that seemed to spawn from the deep bowels of a homo’s

It’s not a forced meme. The creator of the comic which people took it from got actually very little credit for the meme. He didn’t start using, but he wanted to give it a name. The 69th comment on a 4chan thread would be the name of the meme which then was “fsjal”.

Yeah.

Flag Post

Vegard might like these fsjals…

Flag Post

Even though I hate fsjals, I’d like to see you do one of me.