Forums Off-topic

The Dark Knight

56 posts

Flag Post

Heath ledger died. So the joker cant be in the sequal. Because he was such an amazing actor for the part, there is just no plausible way someone could follow up that preformance…. So what villian comes next?

Flag Post

The green goblin O.o

Flag Post

Who was a villian from.. spider man. Wrong comic, I think…

Flag Post

He was from SpiderMan.

Flag Post

I think I heard something about a different actor becoming The Joker…Johnny Depp’s name was included in the article (along with a few others).

Flag Post

Why even do the Joker again? It was a great performance, best to leave it at that. The Joker has already been used twice anyway.

Flag Post

I agree. I don’t want anyone else overshadowing Heath’s performance, or ruining the reputation.

Flag Post

aC… The joker was only used once in this series, unless you consider the fact that a joker card appeared at the end of Batman Begins as a “use” of the villain.

Flag Post

Jack Nicholson – The Joker
Heath Ledger – The Joker

I already know what your response may be – please, don’t start an argument over semantics. Get the point instead.

unless you consider the fact that a joker card appeared at the end of Batman Begins as a “use” of the villain.

That would be an incredibly stupid thing to think and you know that.

Flag Post

There is always the Penguin. To bad they killed twoface, or something more could have come from him… but it ended the movie well, and kept the plot on traxk, i can see why they did kill him.

Flag Post

You could do Two Face.

Flag Post

Mr Freeze next, or Poison Ivy.

Flag Post

HOW ABOUT LEX LUTHOR

Flag Post

I don’t think two-face is dead, he’s such an important villian in the comics. The joker will probably be in the next movie but I can’t guess how important he’ll be. Because he’s not dead and, you heard what he said, “I think you and I are destined to do this forever.”

Flag Post

Captain Planet.

Flag Post

Insiders have said the next two villains are Penguin and Riddler.

Flag Post

Captain Planet.

Oh come on…captain planet would be too powerful, no one can even defeat his theme song.

Flag Post

Insiders have said the next two villains are Penguin and Riddler.

Riddler would be a good villain, but the Penguin will be hard to pull of in this “serious” Gotham. Also, two villains a movie can be overkill, Dent and the Joker worked very well in this one, but usually it leads to a lack of character development. Spiderman 3 anyone?

P.S. I think it would be great to jeep the Joker in it, but in the shadows. Like, in certain points of the next film, Harley Quinn pops up, or something.

Flag Post

Write a letter to the writers about it then.

Flag Post

Just saying my opinion dude. They’d probably find a way for 2 villains to work.

Flag Post

I had a dream that Penguin was the next villain. Or I might have dreamt that I was watching Miss World Universe 08 all over again and saw that boring host in it who looks like Penguin.

Yup, I agree with arcaneCoder.

I liked the movie a lot thus, I’m using the best Batman avatar ever.

I want He-Man or Robin as the villain.

Flag Post

I think the guy who knows Batman’s secret identity is going to be the Riddler in the next one. His name in the film was Coleman Reese i.e. Mr. Reese, or Mysteries. (Tenuous? Moi?)

I don’t think the actor who played him in the film is particularly well known enough to headline the film though, but I’ve heard that David Tennant is interested in it.

Although really the next movie will be about how Batman is now the bad guy, so even if Riddler is in it, the real story will be how the city copes with Batman and how Bruce gets more isolated and weird trying to deal with all of the crazy stuff he’s supposed to be at the same time.

I’m pretty sure they won’t simply recast the Joker, but I guess they already did it with Rachel Dawes so, y’know, never say never.

Flag Post

I don’t like the riddler. He reminds me of me.

Flag Post

::Coughs::

“El Guapo” in “The Three Amigos” (Alfonso Arau)

“It’s a sweater!”

Flag Post

Well do you all mean the next villian in Batman? Its obvious…the ONLY villians in Gotham!….like..Riddler,Catwoman,The Penguin,you know..them….not Hello Kitty, its pretty much what yall are saying DOH! (lipsing) Its spiderman! hes gonna kill batman! that bast***!