Forums Off-topic

Plazma burst 2 on Kongregate

30 posts

Flag Post

this is already 25 March in the faq said the game will appear in another website but when will it come to kongregate

 
Flag Post

Put this in General Gaming.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chezman123:

Put this in General Gaming.

i’m sure they don’t want this either

 
Flag Post

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Now be intimidated by high post counts, newfiend!

 
Flag Post

we need plazma burst 2 in kongregate

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Now be intimidated by high post counts, newfiend!

I’m not intimidated.
[wets pants]

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zoronii:

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Now be intimidated by high post counts, newfiend!

I’m not intimidated at all.

 
Flag Post

My post count is the biggest one in this thread.

U FLAN?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:

My post count is the biggest one in this thread.

U FLAN?

Flandre isn’t in the area, so no I’m not.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gameboy3:
Originally posted by Dartjat:

My post count is the biggest one in this thread.

U FLAN?

Flandre isn’t in the area, so no I’m not.

Yet…

 
Flag Post

Dartjat, she wouldn’t be able to catch up with me. I can use Shadow Corridors to escape.

 
Flag Post

Never even heard of it. What kinda game is it?

Originally posted by Dartjat:

My post count is the biggest one in this thread.

U FLAN?

Not particularly, no.

 
Flag Post

You guys are kind of going off topic. Anyway, I have the biggest post count!

 
Flag Post

Nu, yu fial. Plasma Burst sucks anyways, you start the whole level over with one death, and you can fall to your death easily, with all those damn jumps.

 
Flag Post

The game itself isn’t that good so…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:

The game itself isn’t that good so…

Did it take you 4 minutes to type that or could you post something original. RAWR!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nomogoodnames:
Originally posted by Dartjat:

The game itself isn’t that good so…

Did it take you 4 minutes to type that or could you post something original. RAWR!

Damn, you’re annoying.

 
Flag Post

hell yes we need the game

 
Flag Post

Plasma burst 2 is an amazing game and you can find it on www.xgenstudios.com

 
Flag Post

Play it on the official Plazma Burst 2 site . This is the only place that you can play online. It’s a very fun game, however the community is just horrible. 10 year olds cybering everywhere and the administrators and moderators tend to be abusive assholes. Still, the map maker gives you a lot of room for creativity. The campaign is hard as fuck. The online gameplay is fun, however it’s full of glitches because it’s still in Beta.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Spetsnaz2077:

Play it on the official Plazma Burst 2 site . This is the only place that you can play online. It’s a very fun game, however the community is just horrible. 10 year olds cybering everywhere and the administrators and moderators tend to be abusive assholes. Still, the map maker gives you a lot of room for creativity. The campaign is hard as fuck. The online gameplay is fun, however it’s full of glitches because it’s still in Beta.

thats because the game has not requeriments of year,but just ignore the kids.the game its so funny and the updates are faster.but now i have a problem…i go to the page dont load >.>

Originally posted by liljec2010:

Plasma burst 2 is an amazing game and you can find it on www.xgenstudios.com

there are a lot of pages of games with that game,but its better play in the oficial site

 
Flag Post

Is this the official General Gaming embassy in OT?

 
Flag Post

At least the Saw co-op maps are fun.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

At least the Saw co-op maps are fun.

and there is a mode about you can kill bots in team with real players but i dont remeber the map name

 
Flag Post

I played the first one. And I can say, I don’t want to see the second.