Forums Off-topic

scenario A or B?

18 posts

Flag Post

ok, so u have to choose a room,you cant escape from either, or kill yourself in either, one room has unlimited electronics, video games, tv,yadda, yadda, and you get fed, the other one, you can have any non-electric thing, and you can have clones of friends or fictional characters, and the clones can come naked if you want to get it on, and they are just like normal people, except they will do exactly as you say.

Flag Post

B except for the ‘do anything you say’ bit because that would be boring.

Flag Post

same here…

Flag Post

This is basically an exact copy of this thread. Except the first room has electronics, and the second room has clones.

I’d pick A. A laptop and internet would keep me from being lonely, and I could finally work on learning coding in there.

Flag Post

Wow, there is a thread that was posted before you on this not 2 topics down. Why?

Flag Post

This is basically an exact copy of the other A/B thread.

oh yeah, didn’t notice that

:/

Flag Post

cj, way to post a thread with some words changed in a worse format. Umm..

Flag Post

I’ll take A, as long as there is power and an internet connection.

Flag Post

Muahahah. I ninja’d you guys with the link. :P

Flag Post

i know its a bit like the other one, im conducting a different experiment, please stop posting the other thread

Flag Post

No, it’s the exact same thing. Haha and btw Plat, shut up and go to the demon thread! xD

Flag Post

no its not

Flag Post

Already done. ;)

Flag Post

B because I can think of a million and 1 things to do with clones of people ^^ especially girls XD.

Flag Post

probaly B

Flag Post

i think most guys would think like that for room b

Flag Post

a, but id do alot of exercise

Flag Post

A because you never said that you are fed in B.

Oh, and don’t make copies of other threads.