Forums Off-topic

Back To School page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

The 3rd of september…and i probably wont do my 2 summer essays until the 2nd…

Flag Post

I’m taking Comp Sci. 1 and 2 as an independent study when I could prob. pass the exam alrdy. The teach wouldn’t let me test trough

Flag Post

Wow, tumors. Exciting.

I don’t want to do it because it’s exciting (although it is fascinating), I want to do it because I’ve had 3 family members die of tumors, and I don’t want other families to have to deal with that pain.

Flag Post

Going back to school on the 25th (Sophomore). Takin’ Programming and Pre-Calc.

Flag Post

Hell yeah, xy, hell yeah.

Flag Post

I can’t decide what I’m going to do with my life. I love Computer Programming, and I also love Oncology. Two extremely different subjects, and I have no clue what to do.

Decide between doing freelance jobs until you get hired by a decent company and stare at the computer 12hrs a day (sorry no kongregate); or be an oncologist, a prestigious, well paid, life saving job. But that’s just my 2 cents :P

Flag Post

I’m going back on the 26th. Too bad it had to be on that day, instead of a day later. Kinda had plans for something special related to that day. Argh, I’m a freshman again!

Flag Post

I can’t decide what I’m going to do with my life. I love Computer Programming, and I also love Oncology. Two extremely different subjects, and I have no clue what to do.

Decide between doing freelance jobs until you get hired by a decent company and stare at the computer 12hrs a day (sorry no kongregate); or be an oncologist, a prestigious, well paid, life saving job. But that’s just my 2 cents :P

I’d do computer programming, you can make a program the automates to process of removing tumors.

Flag Post

Oooo. tumors.

Flag Post

Never.

Go me!

Flag Post

It’s not really about the money in either job. No need to be a jerk.

Oooo. tumors.

Wtf?