Forums Off-topic

What's happening to me? page 2

47 posts

Flag Post

The only movie/TV show/other I have ever cried at is the episode of Futurama where Fry tries to bring Seymour back to life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:

I have only cried at fiction at one point that I can remember, nothing else has really affected me.

Is that in The Room when Johnny is fed up with this world, jacks off to Lisa’s red dress, and then shoots himself? Everybody cried at that scene.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

For some reason I never cry during cartoons because it feels too fake. I cry a lot during sad realistic movies like Titanic. (I cry even more when the sad movie is about animals.)

You are watching the wrong cartoons, then. There are plenty of realistic, or emotional cartoons and other non live-action films (not only Japanese).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dartjat:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’m actually a hardass IRL

Lies.

Lol, believe what you want to believe. I like keeping a nice online status, as I don’t mind being the one who people can come to if they have a problem. But along the lines of my IRL emotions, they’ve been bottled up for about 9 years, since my parents divorce.

I’m a very soft person IRL.

I guess I just need some hugs.

I’m the same, dart. I love hugs, but I never get them because I’m too shy to ask for one. I remember when my friend’s girlfriend gave me a hug two yeas agor, it felt incredibly awesome and I regret I didn’t ask for another one the next time I met her (she was apoarently a very hug-loving person).

Flag Post

I’m the same, dart. I love hugs, but I never get them because I’m too shy to ask for one. I remember when my friend’s girlfriend gave me a hug two yeas agor, it felt incredibly awesome and I regret I didn’t ask for another one the next time I met her (she was apoarently a very hug-loving person).

That’s nice.

I love hugs too.

However, the only thing I hug is my favourite plushie.

Flag Post

I get hugs from two girls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JudeMaverick:

I get hugs from most girls in my grade, you.

Is that in The Room when Johnny is fed up with this world, jacks off to Lisa’s red dress, and then shoots himself? Everybody cried at that scene.

I AM SCARED

Flag Post

Teach me the ways of…getting girls to hug you!

Flag Post

I get hugs from girls all the time; why can’t I get hugs from guys?

Flag Post

To me, only sad scenes in movies that are not built to be sad get me
IE: Gandalf dying

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Teach me the ways of…getting girls to hug you!

1. Make your hair smell good
2. Make you as a whole smell good
3. Be at least slightly social
4. Be friends with them. They probably won’t just hug a stranger.
5. After they do something of achievement or if they look sad, go in for the kill
5b. You look sad and if they’re the dumb-kind they may do the whole “awwwwwh” and go in to investigate, that’s when you put your arms out and invite them in
6. Pull in close for boobs and so they can smell your hair and love it
7. Success.

Flag Post

I remember girls hugging me all the time.
I don’t know why.

Flag Post

Well, obviously, different things move different people. Pretentious, I can relate to that. I used to never feel emotion,(actually, I’d laugh when people got seriously hurt), but after I started watching anime,(especially soul eater for some reason) I started to feel what many would call a “heart”, where there has been nothing for many years. I truly hate the feeling, as I believe emotion is a sign of weakness, and I do my best not to show it unless it’s in sarcasem, or if it’s anger. But I typically only feel the, “tug on the heartstrings” when someone has had their life ruined and torn away from them.

Flag Post

Maybe you are just going insane.

Flag Post

Slowly, the thread dies away..
And then BAM, some random person bumps it! The thread lives again!
The End

Such a s-sad story… *weep weep cry cry*

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

For some reason I never cry during cartoons because it just seems fake. I cry a lot during sad realistic movies like Titanic. (I cry even more when the sad movie is about animals.)

I cry for everything.

Titanic made me giggle.

Flag Post

Sesin thread.

Flag Post

Umm, no, it’s not the anime that is causing me to cry at some sad scenes

Flag Post
Originally posted by timtoborne:

Well, obviously, different things move different people. Pretentious, I can relate to that. I used to never feel emotion,(actually, I’d laugh when people got seriously hurt), but after I started watching anime,(especially soul eater for some reason) I started to feel what many would call a “heart”, where there has been nothing for many years. I truly hate the feeling, as I believe emotion is a sign of weakness, and I do my best not to show it unless it’s in sarcasem, or if it’s anger. But I typically only feel the, “tug on the heartstrings” when someone has had their life ruined and torn away from them.

Are you serious right now.

First of all how do you even find a thread this old?

Flag Post

lol @ necro

Flag Post

@ aldir, naw I’m just messing with you. But… I have no Idea how I found this thread…