Forums Off-topic

The Official My Little Pony Thread page 2113

62106 posts

Flag Post

Not sure whether I should be happy or not that MLP merchandise isn’t sold in Finland

Even if there was some, I’d never dare to buy them, even if I lived on my own

Flag Post

ART BRO

Flag Post
Originally posted by xH34RTL3ss_S0ULx:

So pooped.
Sucessful Grand March..DJ’ing complete..

Now..For war.. Tomorrow that is.

It seems as if its only going to be me and Tempest, with another team, versus 17 other people. Wish us luck O.o

Canter on.

I wish you well on your battle and wish to see you in one piece tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wreckgar39:

So pooped.

It seems as if its only going to be me and Tempest, with another team, versus 17 other people. Wish us luck O.o

Canter on.

Thanks, i just bought awhole mess of crap, but..The games tomorrow, i’ll likely have all my junk next week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wreckgar39:

So pooped.

Canter on.

Thanks, i just bought awhole mess of crap, but..The games tomorrow, i’ll likely have all my junk next week.

I hope you win.

Flag Post

I’m surprised no one posted the release of My Little Investigation’s first demo yet.

Flag Post

WHY DO ANYONE WANT TO REMOVE THIS?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FluffyPuppyRB:

WHY DO ANYONE WANT TO REMOVE THIS?

The reactions would be hilarious to see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyDreamName:

I’m surprised no one posted the release of My Little Investigation’s first demo yet.

Yeah. Is anyone playing that? I’m kind of stuck.
Talked with Rarity, found the marks of the “crime”, talked with Applebloom but don’t know what to do now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Talked with Rarity, found the marks of the “crime”, talked with Applebloom but don’t know what to do now.

I don’t like demos.

I don’t like being held on a cliffhanger, so I wait for the full versin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombieluigi:
Originally posted by Seesine:

I don’t like demos.

I don’t like being held on a cliffhanger, so I wait for the full versin.

That’s why I don’t get demos either, but what I hate more than demos leaving you on a cliffhanger is when you get a game and a few weeks later a Game of the Year Edition with more gameplay and all of the DLC is released, rendering your original copy almost worthless moneywise. That’s exactly what happened to my copy of Arkham City and I need to get the Harley’s Revenge Storyline because merely leaving Joker “dead” (I still think it’s a fake) isn’t enough for me.

Flag Post

All right guys, my computer is broken.
Windows 8 has finally broken it.
So I won’t be on for a while until I fix it.
Damn it, I should have listened to GHX.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

All right guys, my computer is broken.
Windows 8 has finally broken it.
So I won’t be on for a while until I fix it.
Damn it, I should have listened to GHX.

At least you can post by iPod, so you won’t be missing all of the discussions.

Flag Post

But this game does not live you on a cliffhanger.
It’s a full case.
At least read what is says before saying anything.

Flag Post

I personally think that everyone that wants the this thread permanently gone is stupid.
I think that if they should delete/lock it and then remake it. It would be much better as then mods could treat it as a new thread and not give it the old thread’s no image spam deletion.
Any things that are just a picture and no text would be deleted. Plus, this also helps the bronies because then mods can actually delete anti’s spam instead of just changing the spam to say this post has been removed.
Thus, deleting the thread and remaking it helps everyone, thus they should delete/lock this thread and remake it.
Discuss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moderated:

I personally think that everyone that wants the this thread permanently gone is stupid.
I think that if they should delete/lock it and then remake it. It would be much better as then mods could treat it as a new thread and not give it the old thread’s no image spam deletion.
Any things that are just a picture and no text would be deleted. Plus, this also helps the bronies because then mods can actually delete anti’s spam instead of just changing the spam to say this post has been removed.
Thus, deleting the thread and remaking it helps everyone, thus they should delete/lock this thread and remake it.
Discuss.

Why did you respost this

Flag Post

He wants attention from everyone.

Flag Post

Because I doubt bronies are looking at the thread that is basically just people saying MLP thread should be banned a thousand times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moderated:

Because I doubt bronies are looking at the thread that is basically just people saying MLP thread should be banned a thousand times.

What?

EDIT: Wait, never-mind, I didn’t see that other thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Babadingldoo:

Lyra doesn’t want to be a human…

She wants to be a main pony!

I need this in my life.

Flag Post

Just a question but…how many of you would buy a fair priced MLP game, and let’s assume it’s good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:

Just a question but…how many of you would buy a fair priced MLP game, and let’s assume it’s good.

Since no one else can sell MLP-related material other than Hasbro,

and Hasbro cannot make a good game,

no.

Flag Post

no.

It’s a hypothetical, we’re going with it will be a good game. :P

Flag Post

no.

Don’t make me think back to the G3 MLP game they made. Please don’t.

As long as it has close to the same charm that the TV show has, yes.

Flag Post

I’m guessing you’re saying if Hasbro gave the rights to a good gaming company and they made a decent game out of it.

Depending on the company. As long as it’s an actual game, and isn’t an educational game made for 5 year-olds to learn “math” and “friendship”, then I would more than likely buy it.