Forums Off-topic

The Official My Little Pony Thread page 2467

62273 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

This thread got revived? Wow, thought it’d buried forever

Oh well, just came here to wonder that and say that one pony is leaving the heard (which is me) so I’d like my name to be removed from “the list of bronies”.

This is treason!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

This thread got revived? Wow, thought it’d buried forever

Oh well, just came here to wonder that and say that one pony is leaving the heard (which is me) so I’d like my name to be removed from “the list of bronies”.

Alright, you’re free. It was nice having you in the herd!

Flag Post

I’ve had my fun too, but I’d like to remove my name as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vipermonkey5:

I’ve had my fun too, but I’d like to remove my name as well.

What are you, nuts? Once you go black, you never go back.

Flag Post

Alright Viper, you’re cleared from the list.

Flag Post

Not even one post about Saturday’s episode?
For shame!

Flag Post

Yeah, I honestly don’t have much interest in having my name on the list either. It was fun for a while, but it’s not something I enjoy anymore.

Flag Post

Hello all! Just stopping by to say hello. I doubt I’ll ever come back here lol. Enjoy yourselves.

Flag Post

I really loved this week’s episode and I enjoyed it more than the last few weeks.

Also, Pinkie’s sister is badass

Flag Post

I love Maud, shes so badass.

Flag Post

Maud Pie is best superhero

Flag Post

It’s a sad day in the pony community. :(

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/03/jan-animations-button-mash-picture.html

But I guess there’s a new episode though at least. I haven’t watched it yet though.

Flag Post

I remember when this was the most powerful force in Kongregate, hopefully we get the old activity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

But I guess there’s a new episode though at least. I haven’t watched it yet though.

Looks like he saw a screamer

Flag Post
Originally posted by Caravine:

I remember when this was the most powerful force in Kongregate, hopefully we get the old activity.

Yeah, we lost most of our brony OTters the last couple years because the thread was locked and we weren’t allowed to discuss it anymore. :(

Flag Post

So I haven’t seen any season four episodes other than the pilot. I’m thinking about waiting until season four is finished, and then marathoning all of the episodes. Is this a good idea, or should I catch up while I can?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VanHalen1:

Holy crap!
I can’t even think of words to express how angry I am right now.

Why are they doing this now? This series has been around for so long. Hasbro is hurting themselves a lot with these bullshit decisions, but in the end, they have the monopoly. What a ridiculous situation.

Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

So I haven’t seen any season four episodes other than the pilot. I’m thinking about waiting until season four is finished, and then marathoning all of the episodes. Is this a good idea, or should I catch up while I can?

It’s neither good nor bad. It’s entirely up to what you want to do.
Of course, if you do wait you will have to watch out for spoilers constantly and you will have to stay out of many conversations.

Flag Post

Everypony should download your favorite fan videos before it’s too late incase another C&D happens

http://en.savefrom.net/

Originally posted by Ninjitsu_Pirate:

You can do what you like but it’ll be hard to avoid all of the spoilers. It’s been a wonderful season so far. :)