61967 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghxPERT59:

OMG SO MANY OLD FRIENDS I MISSED YOU ALL <3
So is it just me or does like every episode this season have a duckface?

That is so true!

Flag Post

So bronies, I’ve been thinking that the current OP looks boring and that we should add something else to it besides the rules of discussion and a list of Kong’s bronies, such as links to popular pony videos and websites, maybe an image-of-the-day/week-type deal where you guys could post an occasional image (no spam pls, if spam would be an issue we’ll just have you PM this account), or perhaps something else that you guys could think of because I’m out of ideas.

If any of you support this idea or have any other suggestions on what we could add to the OP, please let us know! :)

Flag Post

This got unlocked…? oh yay! well how about we talk about the new EP?

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_love_ponies:

So bronies, I’ve been thinking that the current OP looks boring and that we should add something else to it besides the rules of discussion and a list of Kong’s bronies, such as links to popular pony videos and websites, maybe an image-of-the-day/week-type deal where you guys could post an occasional image (no spam pls, if spam would be an issue we’ll just have you PM this account), or perhaps something else that you guys could think of because I’m out of ideas.

If any of you support this idea or have any other suggestions on what we could add to the OP, please let us know! :)

Yeah, links to sites like Equestria Daily or FiMFiction would probably be nice. Most of us probably know them, but it’s good to have links for the rest.

Flag Post

Added a few links to the OP. If anyone has anymore awesome MLP sites you’d like us to add (No NSFW bologna, let’s try and keep it safe for the fillies!), feel free to post them or PM them to us!

Flag Post

This is a good site for ponies, i guess.
http://geek.cheezburger.com/bronies/

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

This got unlocked…? oh yay! well how about we talk about the new EP?

The new episode was kinda meh to me compared to the amazing one before it. I loved seeing Sweetie Belle finally using magic though and the fact that the episode was a CMC episode that didn’t have them obsessing over their cutie marks at all for once. :)

Originally posted by ghxPERT59:

OMG SO MANY OLD FRIENDS I MISSED YOU ALL <3
So is it just me or does like every episode this season have a duckface?

I missed you too! It’s so great to see my old brony friends from a couple years ago posting again! :D

And I noticed that duck face thing too and it’s really weird. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Boomibom:
Originally posted by 35kdog:

mlp doesnt have ’s ;_;

its just a cat, not a bluekitteh

That’s not a cat, that is one, fat, ugly shitbag.
But apart from that yeah, that is the only catish thing in MLP.

Back to the subject, what has been happening in the new EPs? I heard something about the CMC and duckfaces being involved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodScourge:

mlp doesnt have ’s ;_;

its just a cat, not a bluekitteh

That’s not a cat, that is one, fat, ugly shitbag.
But apart from that yeah, that is the only catish thing in MLP.

Back to the subject, what has been happening in the new EPs? I heard something about the CMC and duckfaces being involved.

You have so much to catch up with.

Flag Post

I was about to post that!

Flag Post

Just as an FYI, in about a month it’ll have been 3 years since I started watching the show.

I demand a chocolate cake with Luna and Vinyl on it!

On an unrelated note, today is my 5-year Kongiversary!

Flag Post

Just as an FYI, in about a month it’ll have been 3 years since I started watching the show.

I demand a chocolate cake with Luna and Vinyl on it!

On an unrelated note, today is my 5-year Kongiversary!

Wow so you’ve been a brony since almost the very beginning? I’ve been a brony since around October 2011 so almost 2 and a half years I’ve been a brony, and it was my friends in this thread that first got me into it. :)

Flag Post

Wow so you’ve been a brony since almost the very beginning?

Well not the very beginning, but around 6 months after the first episode aired. It was about a week or two before the season 1 finale.

I’ve been a brony since around October 2011 so almost 2 and a half years I’ve been a brony, and it was my friends in this thread that first got me into it. :)

Well congrats on sticking with us for this long!

Flag Post

I became a brony/pegasister December 11th, 2012, thanks to bronies. :)
do you wanna hear my story?

Flag Post

New episode tomorrow!

Get excited…

Now.